cellulite!!!! :-(

cherelle

Reaction score
Is it just me or has pregnancy given anyone else cellulite? Its so disgusting and makes me feels awful about my body to see these horrible marks all up my legs!

I was a size 10 before i got pregnant and i never have any, but now its so noticeable i couldnt dream of wearing a skirt or getting my legs out at all. Even my OH has noticed it and ive been hiding my legs from him! lol

I wonder if goes once u lose the baby weight or if im stuck with it now? :shock:

Im deffo going to get back in the gym and dieting after ive done breastfeeding but i dont know if cellulite can ever go? x

Umm again am exactly like you, thinking about getting a bike to work some of it off but even then I would probably fall off the bloody thing..... only thing now you can do is drink plenty of water and some light leg lifts. x

Cherelle I feel exactly the same! I've got this on the top of my legs and bum! I'm only a size 8 but makes me feel horrible :( I hope it goes after pregnancy! x

Meeeeee! It's hit me with a vengeance! I'm kinda pinning my hopes on some of it being fluid retention and that it will lessen! X

cellulite has nothing to do with what size you are... just enjoy your pregnancy and dont worry about it! You can get rid of it after.

my legs and upper thighs have turned disgusting. I was in the changing room in a shop with my mum a few weeks ago and she audibly gasped when she saw it.

I'm dreading wearing a bathing suit on holiday.

makes me feel really depressed. I am also so used to doing lots of exercise and running and i feel like a tub of lard now!

thanks for the replies, prob spitefull of me but im glad im not the only one!!

I actually looked it up online and i think it does go when you lose weight and get healthy so theres hope for us all!! x

You can't ever get rid of cellulite im afraid - once the little cells are bound to the skin, that its :(

You CAN however, reduce it's appearance - to the point you can't see it at all. Cellulite is basically little pockets of fat between the muscle and the skin (i think) and although the little pockets can't be un-joined from the muscle, you can burn the fat within them, making cellulite disappear. Anyone of any size can get it, my sister is a size six, and has it. I'm a 12-14 and dont - apart from a teeny bit on my bum :(

Don't worry, it's your body storing fat for baby :) You can lose it all once bubs gets here x

Yes me too - after being in the gym three times a week before I got pregnant my cellulite was not really noticeable but it is defo there now!!! Top of legs and bum same as everyone else, hoping that I can work it off by walking with the pram once baby gets here!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back