CD15 no ovulation?

Salley

Reaction score
I'm getting concerned... I'm CD15 and I still haven't got a positive opk or any ewcm. I stopped taking a prescription medication near the beginning of this cycle and now I'm concerned my hormones have been thrown off. What's the latest CD for ovulation? Could I have just missed it somehow? I'm taking opk with fmu (I know it's not recommended) and again in the evening before bed, the past few days I'll even take one around 3pm, today the line was barely there. It seemed like my opks were getting darker and I thought for sure I'd have my positive within the past couple days and nothing... this cycle is turning into such a mess. SMEP and preseed are "taking the sexy out of sex" according to OH, though I don't disagree. Feeling a little defeated right now and I was so hopeful on CD1.

I'm the same hun, cd 13 no sign of a positive testing 3 times a day and getting so disappointed every bloody test I do.
I'm hoping we both get a bfp opk very bloody soon

Sorry your feeling low.. I got my positive CD16, before that I had one very faint line and that was it. I tested at about 2pm - I was told time of day and how concentrated your pee is makes results vary - I usually drink a lot of water but I did cut down a few hours prior to testing xx

Last edited:
Me too. I have ovulated CD13, 14 in the past, when I actually monitored ovulation. OH thinks I'm making matters worse by stressing out about it. I was so proud to try SMEP and preseed, thinking "yes this will be our cycle!" and it seems like everything I'm trying is backfiring. I don't want to give up on either but f's sake I need to ovulate already.

Me too. I have ovulated CD13, 14 in the past, when I actually monitored ovulation. OH thinks I'm making matters worse by stressing out about it. I was so proud to try SMEP and preseed, thinking "yes this will be our cycle!" and it seems like everything I'm trying is backfiring. I don't want to give up on either but f's sake I need to ovulate already.

Omg I was the same this cycle using soy and pre seed I thought this has to work.... But no bloody ovulation won't do anything! Grrrr stupid bodies

Well it's always nice to not be alone in terrible times, thanks Tilly! Hopefully our eggs will stop being so stubborn. Maybe they're super strong so it's taking them longer.. right?

Thank you Keely! I have heard it's better to test in the afternoons, I've been testing three times a day the past couple days trying to make sure I don't miss my surge. I'll just keep on testing.

Any alterations in medication or supplements can alter your cycle. Are you usually having a regular cycle? Do you normally track ov or is this your first cycle doing so?

Perfectly possible to ov much later on in your cycle. I've got pregnant after oving on CD69 and a second time after oving on CD79. I did mc both but my consultant says that isn't related to the late ovulation.

How have u got on today? Cd14 for me and still negative

CD16 and I have I'd say a medium line with fmu.. It seems like I'm just ovulating late (I hope) my temp took a dip this morning so that's good. Cervix is high and soft, got sticky/creamy cm. Still no ewcm..

I'm just keep on testing and hope it happens, might be in for a long cycle.

3c8a02811a16d768dba32dce02c93254.jpg

That's how mine look too but last one today was fainter than ever

I've had that happen to, where the line was nonexistent, I just threw those out.

I used two with same sample lol giving up now can't see it going to happen, :(

Don't give up, I've read online that some women ov CD20 there's still hope.

I have 33 day cycle and ovulate between cd20-23, sometimes earlier but usually on cd 22! ...
How long id your cycle? x

Just wrote about my cycle lengths on another post you commented on

Hello, just to say that I got a postive on CD21 last cycle and CD10 this cycle so it can vary LOADS. Some women also don't ovulate some months (anovulatory) but fx yours is just later than usual. I only started doing my Clear Blue opks from the end of my AF this month so I may have even missed my surge a few times! x

My cycle varies.. I've had a 25 day cycle and a 31 day cycle but I average 28 days. In the 31 day cycle I didn't ov until cd17 but last cycle I ov on CD13 and my temps were lining up so it concerned me. My temp dropped this morning though so I'm not giving up hope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back