CD15 no ovulation?

I used preseed this cycle too, messy isn't it? Just give OH a strip tease, tell him he's sexy and macho.. stroke the ego. lol

Hahaha iv used a few ego boosting words already thus cycle haha

What's considered a temp spike? 3 days of 36.1today 36.4 i know it needs to stay high to confirm ovulation but wondering if that's enough jump?

Hm.. I use F, but I'll attach my chart and you can change it to C to see what my temp spike was after ov. I'm not 100% on exactly how much of a spike you're supposed to have but mine have been pretty significant, but I've only temped for two cycles.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks yours is only 2c different mine today is 3!!! Fingers crossed then thanks for your help AGAIN

That's good Tilly, are you using an app like fertility friend to keep track of your temperature? It provides a cover line for your temps after ov, as long as you're not going below that you're good.

Yer I have two apps Nd one is ff but hasn't detected ovulation yet.. Even tho I said positive opk and temp etc will c if it happens tomorrow then
Also yday and today negative opks which means I had a proper up and down surge hooray

FF takes three days after ov to detect it when you're temping, it wants to see the temp rise for 3 days to "verify" it happened.

Ah right great thanks as b4 I temped it gave me a coverline earlier, OK that makes sense so tomorrow is hopefully the 3Rd day,, and will it then input days past ovulation etc?

It records dpo if you're in the VIP trial or purchased the VIP membership.

Oh no I'm not ahh well, that will be my next question after more temps lol when is 1do :')

The day after your temperature dropped, first day it rose.

So positive opk Thursday, temp rise Friday, so what is today? Bloody clueless lol I'm trying to learn my theory test stuff to, mind overload at the moment

You would be 2dpo today. Your temp dropped on Thursday too?

Tuesday wed Thursday all the same 36.1 but that is lower and dipped from the week prior, Fri and today gone up and the same

Temp the same for 3 days altho rubbish sleep! Anyway ff has given me a cover line and am hopefully 3dpo ;D

I ovulate on anything up to day 25!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back