Cbfm help

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I'm on my second cycle of my cbfm, since cd6 up to now cd12 I have had high readings.

All I can assume is I have something wrong with me as why else would i get the high readings, are certain hormones high? Maybe too high for pregnancy?

I have my things ready for the doctors and I'm going to join up Monday then book an appt.

What do you ladies think? X

Hi Poppy,
Hope you dont mind me popping over for tri3...

It can take the cbfm a couple of cycles to 'get to know you'...I had a lot of 'high' days but as long as it is detecting your peaks then you are fine.

The more you use it, the more it'll get used to you and your body, and the number of high days will decrease - if that makes sense?!

Are you getting your peaks? (Some people don't get peaks until a couple of cycles inand the cbfm gets used to the changing levels of hormones in your body).

As you are only seconf cycle using it, I wouldn't worry, and doesn't sound like anything is 'wrong' at all...hopefully you'll get your peaks and then....everything crossed for a bfp!!!

x

Thanks for your reply. I am on my second cycle of using it and as yet not had a peak on either cycle yet. I'm going to book a doc appt for them to double check for me, best to be on the safe side but I hope it is just the monitor getting used to me xxx

Hiya, I'm on cd15 and still only getting highs so not too sure what's going on, I hope I'm just stressing over nothing and I will get peak soon xxx

What is your usual cycle length?

Last month I got a peak on cd 17, the 18. My cycle was 29/30 days that month.

X

I usually have a 28 day cycle so hopefully the peak will come soon! What I do think is odd is that I have had high readings since cd6 that seems slightly early to me?

Hi , when I was using my cbfm I didn't get a peak on the first 2 cycles but on the 3rd month I got peak days quite late about cd21, but I got my bfp! It takes time to get to know your body, but I also an led it up with the ic's. Good luck x

I wouldn't worry about when you got the high. It sounds like its just getting used to you.

Fingers x for a peak. Hopefully the next few days! Keep us posted.

I also read on another forum of a few ladies getting their bfp despite never having got a peak! So just goes to show xx

Hey poppy, how you getting on?

My monitor/body has decided to throw a spanner in the works. It asked for a stick on cd9 all low readings as expected. Popped a stick in today expecting to see low or maybe a high as i think i got my first high cd12 last cycle....but nope i got my peak!

How can my body go from nothing to ovulating in 24hrs with no warning signs?! Although since my period leaving on cd 5 i've been having dull aching and on off stabbing pains in my left ovary area but thought it was just a cyst playing up. Even if it was my ovary gearing up it is still way to early, to start from the day my period finished!

Urgh, stupid body!

Hope yours has sorted itself out!

You start to get highs when your estrogen levels start to rise in readiness for OV (so holding the windw end to the right thats the first line - and this gets lighter as estrogen rises), when your LH surge happens you get your peak (second line as strong or stronger than the estrogen line). I'm sad I tested after my peak once to check all this, and so I could read the sticks when away from my monitor :roll:

Like the other ladies have said it takes 1 or 2 cycles to get to know your levels, if you need to use it next cycle you wont get so many high days x

Hi Emma, sorry your not getting on too well with it this month, strange you just got a peak with no warning tho. Just bd to be on the safe side! Maybe you will get 2 peak and back to high then low again and a shorter cycle?

I'm on cd16 and still on highs. It's been 10 days on highs since my monitor asked for its first stick on cd6.

God this ttc business is too much stress!

Thanks for the info Scottie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back