Cautiously joining you for my 2ww

What's hard is the hope. It's always holding off on things because we might manage it this month. I don't think we could properly stop. We'd have to use BC again or we'd never be able to back off. We're as bad as each other.

ENOUGH OF THAT

4dpo no symptoms, although I think the tears last night might be related to the fact we're both a bit poorly today and were on our way down. Still, it'll pass and we can get onto the fun stuff.

Into the 7-day countdown to the sperm test as well. That's quite exciting as we've been waiting for it for AGES

How are you doing today?

had a crappy day but im not gonna moan because i even feel like slapping myself lol
i was gonna ask you how many dpo we are yaaay 4 thats ace. I have an awful headache tonight but i think thats from being angry lol all the kiddies are back to school tomorrow im really going to miss them am i a weirdo for loving spending time with them? At least i have Rosie to keep me company.
7 day countdown! must be a relief to be getting somewhere. no matter what the out come it can be dealt with. Aw im so happy to be on my 2ww with you chick xxxx

you're 4dpo as well, aren't you?

here's a giggle - my OH's playing something off his phone on the tv and just tried to 'touch screen' the TV

Hee hee

hahahahaha i love it hes so like me i was doing that with my blackberry for ages as i had a touch screen before it lol xxx

How are you doing amy? 5 dpo and I'm still recovering from this tummy upset so feel really weird (and smell bad)

get off my thread you gave me the shits!!!!! lol
i had tummy cramps all morning lets just say im so happy i didnt trust that trump and went to the toilet first hahahaha

You do NOT want to know how I found out I had this on monday...but needless to say you showed more foresight than me...

Hi Eggy!
All is quiet on the western front lol
im back to normal today thank god being sick is poo.
no symptoms although im trying not to look out for them.
i did have the weirdest dreams last night i kept hearing a door slam and woke up each time to check the house in case it was one of the kiddies. spooked me a bit lol
how you doing hun?

Totally better now. Went out on my bike last night to celebrate, lovely to have my energy back and it was a gorgeous evening to be out. Getting dark so early now.

No symptoms either, but still early

Glad you're feeling better too

yep deffo to early for anything. I am quiet relaxed about it all to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back