Please help keep me sane!!

LD1978

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am slowly driving myself mad here!! Last month my luteal phase was only 9 days long (not sure if this is from coming off pill as only stopped end of jan after 16 years)

Am 9 DPO today and at 7 DPO had cramping and thought thats it AF is out! 8 DPO my chart went tri-phasic up to 98.3 (was 97.6 then 98 and 98.1) but last night I had more cramps and back ache and was sure AF was coming. Im becoming temperature mad and taking it when I get home too. When I took it last night it was down at 97.8 and then 98.3 again. I thought oh god its dropping and AF is coming.

This morning it was 98.3 again (but not sure if it was as I was half awake 6ish and didnt take it til 7ish) Would that of mattered - I was in and out of sleep but didnt get up or do anything else.

I know the evening BBTs dont matter as the morning counts but I always thought it would be higher in the evening. Im driving myself insane constantly looking at temps and I know you ladies will understand how I feel.

The cramps seem to of gone today and last month my temp dipped at 9DPO so Im chuffed they are still up, but I dont know if its just my body getting back to normal after the pill (I also took Agnus Castus) or if I can have a hint of excitement!! I dont want to think about it too much as I dont really have any other symptoms (thought once or twice I tasted metallic but only a fleeting moment) and I dont want to feel disappointed.

God why do we do this to ourselves ha ha!

Sorry for rambling and thanks for reading!! xx

I really have no idea about temping but lots of :dust: to you. x

Thats ok I think its just good to rant!! :) xx

Yes ranting does help! especially on here because OH gets bored of listening :p x

Well 10DPO today and temps were still high but have had more cramps and some spotting so AF must be on her way! Have been sad and had a little cry and I know I shouldnt as havent even been trying that long but I thought it looked positive this month with the high temps!! :(

never know hun some people have spotting around time of af. do you have any tests you can do? I just love tests lol x

Its really really light, like brown and pale (I have to look closely to see it) but I know the witch is on her way.

I dont have any test - did debate it but cant bear the thought of seeing a BFN! I could buy one in Boots later but shouldnt I be testing with my morning wee??God I hate this 2 WW!! xx

fmu is best but if you got a fr early it should pick up a bfp good luck hun xxx

Oh hun, it's awful but I'm sure we have all become a bit obsessive over things from time to time I know I have, but try to relax and maybe set your alarm for a time that will suit you best, take temp as soon as you wake and go back to sleep if needs be, once you have done this don't temp again until next morning, the reason you do this is to compare temps correctly day to day with your body's (at rest) temperature, you should have been asleep for at least 3 hours before taking it as your body will have had time to settle, once you get up, talk, even take a pee, you have already knocked the at rest time out of kilt, try not to over worry xx

i dont know much about it but im sure you can't count any temp taken after the first thing in the morning. any temps you have taken after this dont mean anything.

hope you get your bfp xx

Thanks ladies, if I go by my morning temps then they are still up and went up slightly today. Have back ache though and the light spot so think I'm out this month. Will hold out on the test as long as I can!! Thanks for your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back