Back to back labours

Jacob was back to back as well, and the pains in my back were awful :( I was amazed though that the midwives didn't realise he was back to back and had me pushing for a good 2 hours with Jacob not really moving, eventually they got a doctor in, said he was back to back, she gave the midwives a disapproving look (lol) and tried to turn him, but he kept turning back, do they delivered him sideways in the end with ventouse, my god the pain was horrendous! Traumatic birth for little man and we ended up in transitional card for 4 days then :( worth if now, live my little boy more than life itself.xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Kirsty my midwife didn't spot it either and had me pushing for 2 hours if not more while baby was distressed. From the moment the doctors came in they had her out within 10 minutes by section. Needless to say, I'm currently going through a compliant about the midwife.

I couldn't have sat down, not sure if it had anything to do with him being back to back, it felt like his head was right down, I stood with my legs wide open swaying.. It's really amazing how different we all experience things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back