stop dragging me back

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I said to myself that I wasnt going to come back on pf in 2009 because I am not ttc and dont feel that babywise, I have that much to contribute any more.

I even asked Beanie to delete me (which she didnt because she knew) so I couldnt come back on and I deleted my sig and avater.

But Im an addict. I cant stay away from you all. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will put up my avater. I wasnt in the huff or anything, just thought that as my circumstances are different then I should not come on as much but hey ho, im here to stay.

Im not putting up my avater till I have a super sexy pic.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

U tried, you just know now not to have no PF as your resolution for next yr lol

welcome back :D I don't think I could leave either. I've already started thinking that I will be out of place in a couple years when Logans older as I'm not having any more kids either :)

muppetmummy said:
welcome back :D I don't think I could leave either. I've already started thinking that I will be out of place in a couple years when Logans older as I'm not having any more kids either :)

Thats the best bit, I didnt even leave. I popped back on that night for a nose :rotfl:

i'll probably still be coming on here when Beth and Izzie have grown up and moved out.... :lol:

thats the only reason iv decided to ttc this year, because my renewal was up for expiry :lol:

I could never leave either! I love this place and 99.9% of the people :D

We need mummies to stay and give us advice!

Stay, you know you want to........

There's no need to leave just because our babies grow up! :hug:
I feel that I have made some great friends on here and would be gutted if I couldn't find out how they are all doing and how the babies/children are all doing too!
I'll probably be here forever too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back