Cautiously joining you for my 2ww

Good luck Amy and all you girlies in the 2ww fingers crossed for sticky beans :)

x x x x

thanks pinky i still feel like a fake being in here!
im very inventive piglet haha

officially the 16th but i think i will do a cheeky 1 next weekend lol x

im good hun apart from a bit of hassle from my family but whats new haha x

Hi amy can I come and share your thread as we're the same dpo?

Pwetty pwease with cherries on top?

yep eggy you can come in but only if you promise to be good and dont thrash the place lol xxxx
how are you today my dear? xxx

Oh all right (spoil sport)

I'm good today. There were tears at bed time last night when the boy and I were talking about how it's approaching the end of summer and although we've kept ourselves busy we just don't feel satisfied like we normally do. We keep trying to distract ourselves with activity and projects and the like but none of it goes in beyond the surface of us. Just want this non-time to be over.

Still, every month we have the same chance of success so maybe it'll all be different soon...

How are you doing? I'm quite looking forwards to symptom spotting although I won't be testing early

it is hard thats why i just gave up i told myself thats it im not trying but it just eats at you doesnt it. Al was so happy when i said i would give it one more try before the wedding.
Im trying to keep busy and not symptom spot as thats what drives me potty. i will hold out to test for as long as i can i would like to wait until the 16th but im not as stong as you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back