Car seat advice

Looks good Lynds! This is the one I'm looking at http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/car-seats/dualfix
Just released this past month or so. Just need to get to a shop to look at it :)

If I had isofix that is the one we would be getting. I love how it swivels so be easy to get them in or out

After our little car accident yesterday I am even more determined she will stay rear facing as long as possible! X

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're all ok!
I was certain I would buy ff but now I'm adamant I'm getting the erf now.

Looks good Lynds! This is the one I'm looking at http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/car-seats/dualfix
Just released this past month or so. Just need to get to a shop to look at it :)

If I had isofix that is the one we would be getting. I love how it swivels so be easy to get them in or out

After our little car accident yesterday I am even more determined she will stay rear facing as long as possible! X

I totally would have got this one if I knew about it! DOH

has anyone got/tried this one..
http://m.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/...and-2/Joie-Stages-Carseat-in-Midnight/0100430
the Joie stages erf until 18kg non isofix.., The erf sites seem to give good reviews but at only £149! as opposed to the £340 were looking at for the Britax dual fix im wandering what its lacking.? xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Not seen it, but I know quite a few people who have gone with it. Our ERF (a recaro) is cheaper due to the way it was developed which meant they didn't have to test it the same (its sorta like an upgrade of a previous model so they didn't have to patent/test from scratch - which in turn lowered the price- so it could be something like that.

Ladies just checked the Joie stages car seat out on my dads Which? reviews website and they make it a 'don't buy' due to poor side impact protection. Just thought you might like to know. x

Ladies just checked the Joie stages car seat out on my dads Which? reviews website and they make it a 'don't buy' due to poor side impact protection. Just thought you might like to know. x

Gosh that's interesting to know. X

I read that earlier too! I've just been into Mothercare and there are loads of new erf's coming on to come online with the new Isize regulations.
Maxi cosi have a 2way family fix base which goes with the pebble and a new 2way pearl which goes rear facing as well!

We have the joie stages car seat and think it is fab. I also think Harry looks very well protected in it. It can be a bit awkward to get a secure fit as it only uses the car seat belt, but I love it still and would buy it again to use from birth for a second baby too xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375714949.269346.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375714986.497532.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375715031.574683.jpg

Hi girls

I'm thinking of getting an ERF, but I'm concerned with how much room they leave the front passenger. Does anyone have a ford focus and an ERF? If so, how much room is there at the front? Any pics would be appreciated.

Hi ladies, sorry to resurrect this thread! I just wanted to ask those of you who bought the BeSafe Izi combi how they are finding the seat?
I'm torn between that and the Cybex Sirona.
Thanks in advance!xx

Hi ladies, sorry to resurrect this thread! I just wanted to ask those of you who bought the BeSafe Izi combi how they are finding the seat?
I'm torn between that and the Cybex Sirona.
Thanks in advance!xx

We went to securatot and tried all, the various seats, the besafe izi was, nice but Huge so ate up a lot of passenger space.
The sirona was good but at 400 won't actually last as long rear facing because the harness doesn't go as high.
we were told by the lady who runs it that for 340 the Britax dualfix would last longer and it fitted on our meriva perfectly so we went for that one. I love how easy it is to get O in and out because it turns 360 degrees. It reclines a long way for her to sleep further than the izi and sirona I think.
So not what you asked but worth a look at the dualfix.
If I'd had to chose, between the other two I would have gone for the Sirona xx
http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/car-seats/dualfix
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

We have the dualfix and I LOVE it!
It is so roomy and M still has lots of room in rear facing.
It is cheaper than the two you mentioned, definitely worth having a look.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back