Car seat advice

I have the besafe izi combi and yes it does take up quite a lot of space but there is loads of room for me to sit in my passengers seat still. We have a 2006 seat Leon and I'm 5ft 5in. xx

Is the Dualfix a new model? I remember seeing on Which? that the Max Way version got the 'don't buy' rating due to the fact it was so complicated to install. Is the Dualfix much easier?

Thanks Kanga! I've been thinking about the BeSafe for a while now!
Such a tough decision. Xxx

The dualfix is the newest seats britax have. When I went to look at it the sales advisors in mothercare said by far one of the best seats on the market.
I use this seat in a Vauxhall Corsa and BMW and have plenty room left, it is very easy to install as it clips straight into the isofix points.

x

I find the dualfix easy to install and o struggled with our maxi cosi lol!
The securstot ladies were brilliant might be worth dropping them an email they were so so honest and clued up on every erf they had in stock and gave me the pros and cons to each.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Ok that's great to know ladies! I'm definitely interested in the Dualfix now.
I've emailed John Lewis to see if they can stock it so I can use my vouchers and hubby's staff discount!

Thanks again ladies, really appreciate the help!
Xx

I have to say, I love the BeSafe. Its got mega room for Aaron, and yes, its a bit tight in the front passenger seat, but only for my hubby who is 6'3 and I have a 3 door fiesta.

Hopefully will get a bigger car in the future and it will be more practical, but I really can't fault the car seat. Worth the money IMO

Thanks Tweety! That's good to know about the leg room and that Aaron finds it comfy!

Really appreciate all the input and advice ladies!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back