Car crash :-(

nicky1987

Reaction score
Totally off the point of ttc but i need to talk to somebody and this is a good place to get stuff off my chest. So on my way home from work i was in a queue of traffic. the guy in front of me started moving and just as i started moving he suddenly stopped. i tried to stop but hit him slightly. my car is absolutley fine and his has about a 6cm crack in his back bumper. He got out and i immediately apologised. He then went on to start getting really aggresive towards me and really started to scare me. A passer by walked over and just said to him please dont act like that towards her calm down. so the guy then turned on him and started chasing him down the street he then proceeded to kick the absoulte shit out of him - had him on the floor and was just laying punches into him. By this point the car behind me had pulled up to my drivers door and the nice lady told me to wind me window down. she started talking to me and reassured me that everything was ok and was telling not to look at what was going on and to stay where i was, luckily a police car then pulled up and pulled the maniac off the poor passer by who tried to help me. he then started to take witness statements off everybody who all gave the same story (which matched mine) he then breathalised me and the other guy - who was still abusing me! mine was zero - because i dont drink anyway! guessing the other guys was fine cos he let him drive off. he reassured me that everything was ok and that although yes i hit him these things happened but he would be getting done for assault.

pointless thread on here i know but i cant stop shaking nd feel so sorry for the guy who stopped to help me :-(

jees! there are some fricking nutters out there. dont feel bad.

thanks hun - just waiting for the police to come to take a statement x

oh my god what a nutter, I would of been scared too the poor man I hope he was ok, dont feel bad though its not your fault hun x

oh my god what a nut job. hope your ok must have been horrid for you xxxxxxxx

wasnt the nicest experience. im ok just really shaky and teary x

No wonder you're shaken- that sounds horrific. Really hope you're trying to relax now. And that poor guy who tried to help. There are some seriously crazy people out there. Big hugs xx

Ah Nicky, you must be so shaken up :hug:

My brother's gf had a minor bump on a roundabout and she cried for a few days about it so goodness know how you must be feeling :(

What a world where you can't even tell a guy to stop abusing a women without getting your face beaten in :wall2:

thanks hun, i feel so so bad for that guy. he didnt deserve that at all x

Ah Nicky, you must be so shaken up :hug:

My brother's gf had a minor bump on a roundabout and she cried for a few days about it so goodness know how you must be feeling :(

What a world where you can't even tell a guy to stop abusing a women without getting your face beaten in :wall2:

thanks lou. i dont think i have ever been so petrified x

This is just crazy Nicky! No wonder your feeling shaky! Some people really are just nutters! Hope your ok! Xx

:hugs:

That's awful, hun. Poor you and poor man who tried to help you. Just awful. I hope he gets what's coming to him xx

just had a phonecall from the police to say that the guy who got attacked doesnt want to make a complaint :-( they are coming to see me tomorrow night instead now x

the police just let the guy drive off?? thats a bit odd, he should have been arrested for an unprovoked assault, especially as other motorists have given statements.

they had to let him go because the guy who he attacked didnt want to make a complaint. they said he will probably chnge his mind in the morning as hes probably just a bit stunned at the moment, i know exactly how he feels. my sister and her OH are in the police and they have questioned why he wasnt arrested at the scene. so i guess ill find out tomorrow x

Guy sounds like a bloody animal!..

I cannot believe they let him drive off.. WTF is that all about!!??

Was the poor guy who got a doing ok? x

if the police pulled the nutter of a bloke, they dont need anyone else to give a statement, including the victim. What they witnessed is enough for conviction. But the fact they took statements off other people has given them more than enough evidence to convict the nutter!
i would be asking the cops why when they come and see you. Nutters like that need locked up

Nicky sorry to hear about your ordeal! Sending you hugs. There are so evil people out there. I hope you feel okay soon and I hope the passer by is going to be okay. Love Gizzy xxx

God! How awful!!!

What an idiot ( i can think of stronger words though). How scary!

Hope you feel a bit better today x x x

How frightening! Hope your doing a bit better today. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back