Car Crash..

:shock: How scary for you and baby. I am so glad that you are both well.

Are you feeling the contractions? I have no idea about the rate of '60'. Have you googled it?

thank god you are both ok :hug:

I was involved in a car accident when I was about 31/32 weeks pregnant (IIRC), some silly cow was speeding and didn't look where she was going and went into the back of my car and caused me to hit the car in front (who then hit the car i front of them). Both me and Seren were fine but I had whiplash and I had to be taken in for monitoring. Cally hated the belt and kicked it so hard they only monitored us for 20 mins lol. I was told that a collision can bring on labour in some cases by the Dr in the ER but I spoke to the midwife (I had bruising to my bump so she came out to check on us) and she said it is very rare and babies are so well protected in our tummies. If you are worried phone up your local midwife, they will see you and reassure you.

Hope you are ok :hug:

I was in a car crash with Finlay when he was 12 weeks old. Scariest thing that has ever happened to me ( someone came round a HUGE roundabout the WRONG way and hit us head on :()

Babies are strudy things ;) Finlay was fine - better off than I was

Take it easy and have some "me" time

Oh i only just seen this. :(

You must have got such a shock. So pleased you and little one are ok.

:hug: xxxx

glittergirl said:
Oh i only just seen this. :(

You must have got such a shock. So pleased you and little one are ok.

:hug: xxxx

hey sweetie, not seen u ere for while hope ur ok..

yeh me and junior are ok, apart from i think its started things off.. having wee contractions and a show.. ekkk... you'll be nxt mrs hehe xxx

Hi Hun

I seen on your other thread. My god i'm so excited for you.
Seem like this is it from what the other girls are saying :dance:

I'm doing good thanks, been so tired lately though, was like being back in Tri 1.
Nursery furniture coming today so i'm like a kid on Xmas morn lol.

Keep me posted on how things are going.

Wow might see pics of your little man soon :cheer:

Take it easy, speak soon.

:hug: xxx

:hug: I'm so glad you are both ok, what a shock and worry for you. Stupid bloody driver on the slip road!!!! :twisted:

Good lord - you poor thing - must have been terrifying. So pleased you are both ok - I am sure LO will come when ready.

Jimmer

Oh no thats really scary!

Did you get everyones details? The police should be involved!

Urchin said:
Oh no thats really scary!

Did you get everyones details? The police should be involved!

there were 4 cars invlved, police and ambulance came as motorway was shut off.. got hire car, but petrified to drive :shock:

thanks for everyones replies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back