Wasn't really funny BUT......

Fiona

Reaction score
I was in Sainburys carpark today in the mum and baby section. Had finished my shopping and was loading Grace and the shopping back into the car. I then heard some shouting and realised that the lady next to me who had just parked up with her baby was having a pop at the guy on the other side of him becuase he was getting into his car with no child in tow. She was try to explain why these spaces are saved for people with small children and he was basically telling her to keep her nose out etc etc........... his language was fowl and it all got very heated. He then got into his car, reved his engine and pulled out very quickly....... unfortunately he wasn't looking and a big white van was right behind him and he smashed right into it..... then the guy who was driving the white van got out and gave him such a mouthful......
I know I shouldn't really have laughed and I did feel sorry for the man in the white van but the other guy got all he deserved !!!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i believe that was justice!! poor white van man though!! i bet the other lady was more than happy to be a witness for the van driver :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back