Car crash :-(

just a little update for you all had the police around most of this evening to take my statement. the guy is getting a fixed penalty ticket for harrasment towards myself and the guy he assaulted and also for public disorder and causing distress and alarm. £80 for scaring the absolute crap out of me and for assaulting a poor passer by who tried to help :-(

my dad is now taking over dealing with it as im to frightened to have to deal with him again. hes going to phone him and see if we can settle the damage to his car without going through the insurance companies.

feeling a little less shaky today but quite achey!

xxx

Outrageous hun. I know how I'd be sorting out the damages with him...:slap:

I'm pleased that he's at least getting some sort of punishment for being such an ass. Let's hope that now he's calmed down he'll agree to settling with your dad. Big hugs xxx

well woken up feeling more angry thananything! angry at why he reacted like that, why he felt the need to scare the living daylights out of me and why he felt he had to kick the shit out of someone who tried to help me! In my eyes hes bloody lucky the guy he beat up doesnt want to press charges :( cos i know if someone did that to me then i bloody well would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back