Can't stop eating rubbish

TORino

Reaction score
:shakehead: I am going to be the size of a house at the end of all this. I am eating too much and of the wrong sorts of things.

I am so cross with myself. Seriously. I struggle with my weight at the best of times so this is just devastating :(

I need to take back control - any tips from you ladies? Or are you struggling too?

I think you do go through a phase (or two) of wanting to eat the wrong things!!

My appetite has been all over the place somedays all I want is salad (yes really!!) and the next I can't get enough chocolate which is not like me usually!!

As long as you're having at least one balanced meal a day you'll be ok!!

Not really any tips im afraid. I've had major issues with chocolate the passed couple of weeks - but tbh - im trying just to eat what my body tells me it wants - dunno if thats really the best way to go though - but i kinda figure i'll worry about any extra weight afterwards.

xxx

Its really tough hun when you are carving all the bad things, i'm the same, in the past couple of week ive seen a HUGE increase in my appetite.

Ive been trying to have healthy lunches, soup and sandwiches and sticking to cereal or porrige for breakfast, my down fall is snacking though, eat so much chocolate over xmas.

I just think to myself I'm eating waaaaaay more than I normally do and I'm not doing any exercise at all. I used to do loads of exercise, 2x netball per week and anywhere between 50-100 miles of cycling. In the beginning of the pregnancy I was out walking on the moors instead but because of my back pain/SPD that has all stopped now. I do nothing but sit on my fat backside.

I am still eating mostly healthy things if I am at work, i.e. porridge for breakfast/baked potato with salad for lunch and fruit snacks through the day but then I can't help snacking on chocs as well. It's the junk on top that worries me. I must have consumed a sweet shop full of choccies over xmas.

:(

I struggled during my pregnancy and my son is now 13 months and well I still struggle, my main tip is try to eat when baby arrives I didn't and snacked on biscuits and rubbish so make sure you have something like a sandwich made or something to pop in microwave to grab and go that is a bit healthy x

I know it sounds a bit strange but have you tried chocolate covered fruit? I do this lol. Strawberries, bananas, dates, apricots etc. Making them yourself also kind of puts you off eating too many. It's more fruit than chocolate so that's how I justify it to myself :D xxxxxxxxxx

No advice, just sympathy! I'm really struggling and keep feeling bad about eating so much junk! And my appetite has gone out of control lately! whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back