Eating too much

Ani

Reaction score
Does anyone have any little tips or secrets on how to stop eating??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

No seriously, I just can't get full! I am putting on way too much weight too quickly and I am not happy! :( At the rate I am going, I will be the size of a house!

At the start, I was just munching fruit and vegetables but now I have cravings for chocolate and WORST of all, everything I eat, I want a double portion! (literally)

Heeeellllppppp!!!

I'm in the same boat as you..... I'm having to eat massive portions just to get full and then an hour later I'm back looking through the cupboards to see what I can munch on again!! I'm already big so I'm going to be huge but the time baby is here!

The only think I've found useful is to not buy snacks in when I go to the supermarket......that way, when I go to the cupboard for a much there's nothing there to eat and I'm too lazy to make something so I just do without :rotfl:

the other thing I've found is that the more I drink the less I want to eat, especially if I drink milk. You could give that a try

Same here,
I've eaten 7 packets of Monster Munch today :shock:

They were flamin hot ones though, gotta get the OH to bring me some more pickled onion flavour from his works vending machine, roll on 5:30 :cheer: :cheer: :lol:

x

Chrissy1 said:
I'm in the same boat as you..... I'm having to eat massive portions just to get full and then an hour later I'm back looking through the cupboards to see what I can munch on again!! I'm already big so I'm going to be huge but the time baby is here!

The only think I've found useful is to not buy snacks in when I go to the supermarket......that way, when I go to the cupboard for a much there's nothing there to eat and I'm too lazy to make something so I just do without :rotfl:

the other thing I've found is that the more I drink the less I want to eat, especially if I drink milk. You could give that a try

Just last night, we made filled baguettes for our dinner (we had a big lunch) and I had polished mine off, and said I could literally eat another one. DH said I had better wait a while, to see if I really was still hungry. Sure enough, 20 minutes later, I am ravenous, so I made myself exactrly the same roll again!! (and that means I had to turn on the oven and bake another roll!!) See? Having no snacks in the house won't affect me, I don't mind spending time making smth delicious as long as I get to enjoy it afterwards.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

keeley said:
Same here,
I've eaten 7 packets of Monster Munch today :shock:

They were flamin hot ones though, gotta get the OH to bring me some more pickled onion flavour from his works vending machine, roll on 5:30 :cheer: :cheer: :lol:

x

Mmmmmm..... pickled onion monster munch. I am off to the shop to get me some of those bad boys!

hmmmph, cheers ani lol, you've made me want a baguette now. :rotfl:

mmmm.... lamb and mint one - i don't even like lamb :?

EDIT* Grrrr.... Can't find a baguette shop in Newquay, even Truro or St Austell don't have one :evil:

keeley said:
hmmmph, cheers ani lol, you've made me want a baguette now. :rotfl:

mmmm.... lamb and mint one - i don't even like lamb :?

EDIT* Grrrr.... Can't find a baguette shop in Newquay, even Truro or St Austell don't have one :evil:

Sorry! lol Go to a supermarket and buy the ones you bake yourself - they are yum! Last night I had fake bacon (I am a veggie), lettuce, cheese and mayo.... delicious..... :rotfl:

I'm just starving all the time too, but i'm craving anything salty?!?!

I've just sat & ate 2 BIG bags of pork scratchings!! No good for me or baby, I couldn't stand the things before I was pregnant then I saw some on the shelf in the supermarket & my taste buds were all tingling! It's so weird, I wouldn't have eaten them if someone give me £100 10 weeks ago. Pig skin & fat covered in salt. Yuck! :puke:

I think i'm craving salty things as most mornings i'm really sick & before getting pregnant if I had a hangover-sickness salty crisps were top of my list to replace the salt i'd lost. They were my hangover cure along with a glass of Coke!

I too will be the size of a house if this carries on. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back