Can't sleep

Babylicious

Reaction score
I really annoyed OH this morning as I was awake at 6am :rotfl: He said I should sleep until 10am but these days 6am is late for me :rotfl:

i cant sleep well after that , its usualy when muy fuinky dreams happen lmao

I'm usually awake from around 6am.. which I hate, but this morning I managed to go back to sleep. Had a fab dream about Marti Pellow last night - perhaps that helped!!! :rotfl:

I think the last time I had a full nights sleep was in May!
As everyone is prob experiencing the 1h-1h1/2 need to wee, then I get the restless legs and cramps every other night and have to get up and walk round the garden. (its normal to get up around 3 or 4 do 10 laps round the garden with Pepe the dog)
I usually feel like going back to sleep about 6 but then I've got to get ready for work.
After the summer hols folk at work said, "you look great...blooming...blah blah."
After being back 3 weeks and not having afternoon kips the most common comments are "aww, you look tired, oh you look really pale, I think those spots are caused by the hormones (and the best one yet)....What did doc say when he saw you looking like that!!"

I think ladies looking refeshed, glamorous and feminine is in the past :rotfl:

Sleep whats that?! :x
Its not that I mind having to get up and pee so much, it's the whole bother of heaving my bump and fat backside in and out of the bed which is the biggest pain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back