Feel sooooo Shi*

mum2be?

Reaction score
I feel So ill

Have a bad cough + cold cant take anything to help other than paracetmol.

Have had 4 nights bad sleep this morning gave up fighting to sleep and got up at 6.30am first time for everything hehe

I slept for 4 hours last night with help of paracetmol from 2-6am

all i want is sleep + for this cough to stop its driving me crazy :wall:

aww i luv, i can sympathise with the no sleeping :hug:

Im sure sure what to suggest for the cough. Every time i have a sore throat i boil up some lemonade, pop a spoonful on honey in and drink that. Or i get my OH to make me a rum toddy.

Might be worth popping to a chemist and seeing if there is any cough medicines you can take - you never know.

Make sure you keep your fluid levels up - flush the cold out of your system.

Feel better soon :hug:

thanks hunny,

I normally take day + night nurse its works wonders within 24 hours in better but not being allowed to take it is driving me crazy.

not too good im afraid, woke up this morning felt like my head was going to explode :(

So had doctor check me over to make sure all ok, he thinks i have 3/4 virus's all together.

However i did have protein in my urine so they send me for blood test to rule out glandafever.

thanks for asking hunny, means alot :hug:

Hi,
sorry your feeling so bad :(

i had a cough a few weeks ago and whenever you have a coughing fit and cant stop, slowly nibble something dry like a couple of biscuits i know it sounds odd but it worked for me so wanted to share.
After i'd had a biscuit or 2 my coughing stopped (until next time, then just do the same)

Hope it helps :)

Feel better soon x x x x

keelie_b said:
Hi,
sorry your feeling so bad :(

i had a cough a few weeks ago and whenever you have a coughing fit and cant stop, slowly nibble something dry like a couple of biscuits i know it sounds odd but it worked for me so wanted to share.
After i'd had a biscuit or 2 my coughing stopped (until next time, then just do the same)

Hope it helps :)

Feel better soon x x x x

ah i try that hunny thanks, i give anything a try the way i feeling :hug:

awwww :hug:

I hope you feel better soon and that your bloods come back ok :hug: :hug:

Poor you!

I've started getting a cold today - really sore throat and headache - and went to chemist and got some Olbas pastilles. They taste bloody awful, but if you just slowly suck them, they really help clear your head and soothe your throat... Give it a try.

And wrap up under those covers. Hopefully you'll feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back