Can't Sleep!

allycat

Reaction score
For days now I've not got a proper nights sleep... I have a body pillow and I still wake up uncomfortable and can't get back to sleep so I'm up about 6am every day. This morning I woke up on my back and my spine hurts so much :( It's so hard to get comfy with bump at night and I lie on my left side with body pillow supporting me, but it still makes no difference.

Anyone else noticing sleep being really hard at the moment? Also my OH is v selfish in bed and has no spatial awareness whatsoever so I'm normally hanging off the edge of the bed while he sleeps on 2/3 of it. Tried mentioning it many times, but nothing ever changes! :shock:

oh hun i sympafise, i am normaly one of these people who can sleep tho anything however last night and the past few nights i've been waking up constantly in the night infact last night i probaly only got like 30 mins sleep all night i kept waking up then it took me ages to go back to sleep.
As my mum says it's natures was of getting us used to the night feeds :?

Im the complete opposite, i take a while getting comfy but when i am...an earthquake couldnt wake me :lol:

try putting a pillow inbetween your legs hun.

I started really strugging to sleep around 24 weeks so i put a pillow under my bump and I put the V pillow inbetween my legs... its so much more comfy and i find i drift off a lot quicker!!

I completely sympathise with you on the OH front, i think I got elbowed in the face twice last night where he takes up the whole bed!! - I hope my waters break in bed mwhahaha :twisted: lol xxx

Hi ya,

I really sympathise with you, I have been like this since around 12 weeks!!!!! I am 32 weeks now!! Can't remember the last time I slept through the hole night!!!! :D

JayK2387 said:
try putting a pillow inbetween your legs hun.

I started really strugging to sleep around 24 weeks so i put a pillow under my bump and I put the V pillow inbetween my legs... its so much more comfy and i find i drift off a lot quicker!!

I completely sympathise with you on the OH front, i think I got elbowed in the face twice last night where he takes up the whole bed!! - I hope my waters break in bed mwhahaha :twisted: lol xxx

LMAO! :rotfl: Glad it's not just me that gets elbowed in the head/face/back all the time! My OH has a habit of pulling the duvet off my feet in the night too so I wake up cold! GRRRR!

I've got one of the Dream Genii pillows with the bit to support bump and back and then the long bit you put between your legs. Was comfy when I first started sleeping with it, but just can't seem to get myself comfy now as bump is getting so big and heavy :(

Think a nap on the sofa might be needed in a bit - sitting up of course haha! xxx

I know exactly how you feel.... Every time I get into bed LO decides he/she is going to imitate Michael Flatley in Riverdance! and it takes me ages to get to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back