Please someone tell me Im a lazy sh*t

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
The past 3 weeks Iv been out the house once.
I havent had a shower for the past 3 days, :puke:
I just cant be bothered to do anything at the moment.
I was supose to see my midwife today for a checkup...nope didnt go to that, just slept all day because I didnt get to bed last night till 6am (as per usual).
I just cant be bothered with anything at the moment.
And friday Im supose tocatch a train at 9:40 am to go down and stay with my mum for the weekend.
I really gotta get my butt in gear and start getting up in the morning.
But when you havent been getting to sleep untill 6am EVERY night for the past month, all you think about at 6am is going to bed because your exhausted.
Someone please tell me Im a lazy sh*t and Iv gotta start doing stuff?! :)

Once you get into a routine of sleeping in the day and going to bed late it makes you feel rubbish. I too have been :puke: (since 7 weeks) but i try not to sleep at all in the day otherwise i wouldn't sleep at night.
So get up, get dressed and go out and get some fresh air! It's a beautiful winters day outside :wink: A bit of a walk, and a warming cup of hot chocolate this evening might help you nod off.

:hug: and a hug too because i don't want to be harsh :lol:

Ill try that hun :)
And dw the harsher the better :lol:
Also is it really important to go to all the midwife check up things?
Because I didnt go to it...

Well i'm lazy like that and my sleeping pattern hasn't changed! Some days getting a shower is a massive drag and I have to talk myself into getting up every morning. When Im to working I could easily spend all day in bed with a tray of food! For some reason this pregnancy thing just takes the wind out of your sails!

jazzmum2be said:
Ill try that hun :)
And dw the harsher the better :lol:
Also is it really important to go to all the midwife check up things?
Because I didnt go to it...

I would say all check ups are fairly important to just make sure everything is ticking along as it should be etc but its fine to reschedule for another time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back