Feel rubbish

Emmamb

Reaction score
Woke up at 6am,shocked that I'd managed 6 hours uninterrupted sleep but my back is killin me and I feel really sick :(

I hope you feel better soon Been in same boat this mroning couldn.t sleep not matter how i tried could not get comfy in bed my lower back and hips have been hurting for days now :(

I am in your boat! My back is also in agony!

Our babies must be lying at tge back today.x

ouch not good!! every morning when i get out of bed now i cant really walk - my legs just dont function any more! sciatica is evil!! x

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. I am suffering with extreme tiredness today, really didnt want to get out of bed this morning.

I dont have the backache yet but annoyingly get up in the night to wee then cant get back to sleep, until about 5 mins before the alarm goes off of course then I feel like death!

Hope it's better todhay Emma, not nce when you think you would feel good after 6 hours peace to feel rough still. I avoid sleeping on my back as that doesn;t work for me, just do fetal on my sde, but make sure my tail , back is all lined up and that seems to work at mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back