Stupid Question (sleep related)

maldives

Reaction score
Good morning ladies :)
Just wanted to know if the Dr will allow me to take sleeping pills while pregnant??? problem is My routine is changing from one day to another and as I am not working and have some help with LO..I still can't fix my sleep patterns!! it seems I can't sleep for more than 3 hours at night!! sometimes no sleep at all and after giving LO breakfast I go sleep till the afternoon!!! it really is making me feel bad and reason why I asked if pills are aloud (although never had them) as in normal days I can fix my patterns alone as i can stay up for a whole day and then fall asleep like a baby at night but really can't manage to do that now!

any ideas or tips that would help me sleep through the night?
My aprroximate hourse of sleep p/d are as follows

3am-6am ( somtimes can't manage to sleep this)

10am-2pm

4pm-6pm

:wall: I know it's 9 hours but it doesn't feel enough as i can't sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time!

Hey hun, Iv had trouble sleeping and the midwife told me if it got really bad then the docters can give you sleeping tablets.
Mines eased off a bit now so i dont take anything but its worth asking your midwife about huni :hug:

Thanx hun..good to know we can take them I'll ask in my next appointment...glad to hear ur sleep is getting better :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back