cant sleep

Pickledonions

Reaction score
im having a real rough time of it atm i havnt slept proporly since last thursday first i had a uti from friday which i then had to wait til monday to get antibiotics. Now i just cant sleep at all i am averaging about 3 hours a night. Its my last week at work so 2 days to go. Is this just a preg symptom that i just have to deal with. I feel so upset and teary and tired and then get irritated at night as i cant sleep even tho im tired. I dont know what to do with myself it sounds mean but i find my hubby irritating in bed too i think id sleep better without him there

:hug: I get about the same amount of sleep so I know how u feel! I just get up and busy myself til I feel tired again and then go back to bed. Doesn't always work tho lol soz I am not v helpful lol

I know how you feel. I fall asleep fine but as soon as I wake up to go for a wee I cant get back asleep. Most nights now I end up on the couch at about 2am or 3am watching tv til 5am, falling asleep on the couch and then going back to bed when OH gets up for work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back