Cant sleep

Ahhh Someones Awake! Im Sick Of Login On Here At Random O'Clock Every Morning Now.. Im So Close To Just Chopping Off My Legs & Having Done With It :lol: :bored:

Im All Alone With Just You
smilie_shifty.gif
I Feel So Vunerable :rotfl: ...

..Yeah We Could Have Played Scrabble Or Monopoly
sigh.gif

midna said:
:shock: ...how rude you wernt suggesting I would take advantage in some way I hope.

Of Course Not :eek: My Innocent Mind Couldnt Stretch To Such Indecent Thoughts
smilie_nerd.gif

midna said:
Goddam your ticker moves fast .. did I tell you that I will be thinking of your placenta xmas day when you are pushing it out and Im eating my rare juicy steak.. yum yum yum.
Deck the halls with blood and womb meat la la la la la ...la la la la..

Oh Midna You Say The Sweetest Things, Thats So Thoughtful
thicon8.gif
! :rotfl:

...and Im Planning On Being Home On Xmas Day Tucking Into My Dinner Thank You Very Much
thBlue.gif
Oh & I'll Make Sure To Think Of You These Next Few Weeks When Im On The Loo and Still Have One Arse Hole! :lol: xx

LOL Arrrghhh That Picture!!!! :shock: How Dare You :rotfl: ...

Goodluck With The Midwife I Hope Seed Comes Very Soon Then We Can All Stop Logging On Here Every 5 Minutes To Check If Your In Labour Lol.. Or Is That Just Me..! :think: Anyways!, I'll Keep My Fingers Crossed For You :lol: ( I Mean For Luck Not Your Added Pleasure :shock: ). Hehe xxx

Well Girls As You Can See Im Still Having Trouble Sleeping :( Im STILL Awake Thanks To Restless Legs & Heartburn But Im Going To Try & Get An Hour Or Two Now Before I Fall Over Lol. Night :wave:

PS. Midna You Wish! :wink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back