Worst nights sleep ever

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm soooooooo tired! Had a terrible nights sleep last night! Woke up at 2am sweating and wide awake! Didn't get back to sleep until 6am and had to get up at 7.30! Ugh! I'm so so so tired and grumpy now!

aw hun that not good iv noticed my sleep is getting worse by the night i reckon it natures way of saying forget sleep for next 6months lol!! hope you have a nice restfull day xxxx

:( hope you manage to have a nice easy day xxx

Once your daughters at school, come home and put your feet up!! You must be shattered Hun x x

i feel your pain hun! Woke up in the night, stupidly started thinking about stuff and then it was game over for hours. Couldn't get comfy, couldn't get back to sleep, and I'm so tired I feel like crying :(

I hope you have an easy day.

My eyes are stinging I'm that tired but I've got loads of ironing to do and OH didn't bother putting the washing out this morning even though he made sure his stuff was dry last night! Grrrrrr! x

Serenity-I wouldn't mind not sleeping if there was an actual reason for it like a baby but to just not being able to sleep sucks ass!! ;-(

Iknow exactly what u mean...i have to put fan on in the night...and with that too only sleep a few hours...soo shattered :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back