Cant sleep

hannah_1993

Reaction score
People keep saying well getused 2 it, it will be worse when baby is here, but i dont think it will as atm i am only getting a maximum of 2or 3 hours sleep a night, its not that i dont want 2 i jsut cant sleep. cant get comfy and nothing seems to work

Does anyone have any advic,a ny thing may hel thnkyou

Hannah

rest as much as you can in the day. and if you need to nap take a nap.. im sleeping with 2 single duvets under me

This Is Happening To Me Aswell. I Have Restless Leg Syndrome ( :x ) ,Heartburn & Bump Ache. My Bladder Gets So Full So Quickly That It Hurts To Walk To The Loo & My Lungs Feel Squashed.

Its Impossible To Sleep So I Just Have To Get Up & Read/Watch Tv Until I Fall Into a Sleep-Deprived Coma At Random O'Clock (5-9am). Ridiculously Annoying and All I Can Sugest Is a Pillow Under Ur Bump & Sleeping On Ur Left Side :hug: xx

midna said:
Just do your best with pillows it will probably get worse before it gets better. I hate it when people say u wont get no sleep with a baby and think its amazingly funny well they have obviously never been pregnant and although I just wanna say STFU!! ...I just say yer k if you think so ...

People used to say that to me before I had Tia.... IT'S ALL LIES.. LIES I TELL YOU... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and Tia was a poor sleeper.

I feel your pain too hun, i spend most of the night stareing at the clock. :roll:

yes i have taken 2 giving up, so i read and isten 2 music til im dead, then i wake up 30mins later needing toliet so annoying :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

xCarly said:
This Is Happening To Me Aswell. I Have Restless Leg Syndrome ( :x ) ,Heartburn & Bump Ache. My Bladder Gets So Full So Quickly That It Hurts To Walk To The Loo & My Lungs Feel Squashed.

Its Impossible To Sleep So I Just Have To Get Up & Read/Watch Tv Until I Fall Into a Sleep-Deprived Coma At Random O'Clock (5-9am). Ridiculously Annoying and All I Can Sugest Is a Pillow Under Ur Bump & Sleeping On Ur Left Side :hug: xx

I'm the same as Carly, I go to bed at 11/12ish really tired but about 20mins after getting into bed I either get restless legs, bump ache or pain down below- so I hobble to loo about 100 times, get up and sit on sofa or go for a walk around the garden. Most nghts I don't drop off until about 3 and then need to get up about 8 at the lastest 'cause i ache so much! THE JOYS :rotfl: - I'd rather be getting up to feed the bambino

Lets wish ourselves all a good nights sleep tonight :sleep:

Have you tried wedging yourself between 2 pillows - one propping your bump and one behind you?

yes, tried msot things with pillows but aitn done if for few days will give it another go.

midna said:
Come seed I deserve some sleep now !!! I can feel it the releif is so close lol :D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:angel: Soz! I'm just REALLY looking forward to my midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am, 6am wake up calls :angel:

im so glad i dont have this problem, yet. lol
i sleep with a extra long pillow i got from argos, does wonders

i tend to have a good night sleep tbh..but.. im crap on no sleep.. im hoping that over the next few weeks im gonna wake up a little more to get me into routien for the baby...but then part of me is saying.. nooo you dont.. dont be so silly lol...

i think the good nights sleep is coz of the 2 extra duvets under me tho lol...

I am not too bad at the moment- I am normally awake from 3-5 am though. We bought a new mattress in the summer and it is really comfy so think that helps.

We are visiting my parents this weekend so will see how I sleep there...

I'm terrible...although some nights are worse than others. I sleep for about an hour then I have to turn over and it takes ages to get comfy and back to sleep.

I can't wait for my maternity leave to start so I can nap during the day!!!

I thought it was only me!! I symptahise hun.. For the last week ive been wide-eyed at 5 am and have been coming downstairs and watching TV alone until I crash out again at around 8am. Its driving me nuts!! I do find that sleeping on top of the duvets has helped with the leg pains tho!

I seem to be suffering from insomnia and is driving me crazy. :wall: Tried everything I can think of and it still doesn't make any difference. xxx

sleep??? whats that? lol ive got a 6ft long pillow arriving this week, it looks sooo comfy i cant wait! bought fpr me by OH and its pink! :cheer:

Same Here ... Again :bored:

Iv Just Bleached The Bathroon From Top To Bottom, Emptying Absolutely Everything Out Of There In The Process.. Now That Just Leaves Reading Or Tv :think: Lovely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back