I cant get no...

Men make me laugh how they think it is so easy for us.

My OH will hpone a couple of times from work to see how I am....And there are times he understands that I am now as near to a disbaled person as you can get (without being dusabled)

Other times, he still expects me to be Mary Poppins and be able to miraculously make HIS house look like a show house...And do the same to my flat...Like I am the cleaning lady!

I do not mind tidying up....But right now my body hurts so much as soon as I start, that I just want to cry. In my my hips hurt, my lips, my back and gets pins an needles in whichever hand I place under my pillow....This is great!! :( :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

xjoann said:
Tillytots said:
Jeez he gets on my tits sometimes GRRRRRRRR :evil:

I know that feeling! My OH keeps banging on about a flippin XBox 360 right now. He is getting a bonus at work next month and he keeps saying 'I am going to get the elite xbox so it has everything I need!' I went off the handle at him and screaming (in the shopping centre, naturally!!) that the money he would spend on the elite one would be better spent on something for the baby. He replied 'it is my money!' and sulked for the rest of the day! Bloody men!!

Waa! I'm another XBOX widow! OH's friend sent him a broken one that he spent Saturday trying to fix while his parents were here to see their new granddaughter for the first time! Then he went and spent the best part of £50 on stuff to get it hooked up to the internet. :x He better not complain he has no money!!

midna said:
I had 2 really evil night sweats a week before labor :D ...and I was a complete insomniac ... :D

Ive just woken up with it again! Now its day sweats :lol: I hope it means baby wont be long. I cant keep up changing my covers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back