I cant get no...

Tillytots

Reaction score
SLEEP!!
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Im soooo tired! I just cant sleep for pain and if it isnt pain its night sweats! I just woke up soaked twice in the night, my hair and covers were stuck to me! Not only is it gross but also really difficult to peal myself off the covers :lol: I think Im going to nap for the rest of the day if I can.

There is no sign of Jamesy yet but I will be straight on to let you know if I plan on popping.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

:wave: I finally got up after laying in bed wide awake for an hour...

I have so many important things to do.... yet somehow I always end up on here..... :roll: :lol:

Woke up in the night with some painful BHs... now I would like a bit of time to move I know she's going to come early- she's already starting to be difficult (not like her mother at all :shakehead: )!!! Sods Law I think they call it.... :rotfl:

Anyone else up? :think:

Welcome to the owl's club :rotfl:
I'm up and awake for so long and yay for day naps. LOL

hiya hun sorry you cant get no sleep it is hard isnt it
my legs sweat alot rest of me is fine though very odd i keep tinking my waters have gone
manda xx

Awww sorry you had another crappy night :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try and nap as and when I'd say. Don't mind when, but if you can doze off, even for half an hour then it has to be better than not sleeping overnight properly.

Like you I am up to the loo goodness knows how many times a night. Drives me bonkers. And getting comfy is near impossible :wall: I had about 4 hours sleep total last night and have been awake since 6am :? Luckily though, I seem to be coping with it fine. I get a nap in the afternoon if I really do feel wiped out but not that often.

My latest thing to be woken with is severe leg cramp. I woke last night yelling out in pain and then hauled my ass out of bed to stand on my leg. OH slept on through it all :roll: :lol:

i think its natures way of gettin us ready for those sleepless nites with our little ones lol

I'm so glad its not just me who has trouble sleeping. My hips really ache, they are so painful. Luckily I do manage to get back off but sometimes I'm laid there for an hour or so. I have this potion, its bloody brilliant, I have used it for years, I take it on holiday with me as I always have trouble sleeping on planes. Anyhow its lavender and marjoram and its a special blend of oils called a night time potion I get from a local aromatherapy shop, a couple of drops on my pillow and im away. I try and let nature take its cause and get off naturally first and if im laid there for a while then I'll use it, I dont want to become dependent on it.

I agree with Becky though I think its natures way of preparing us for the sleepless nights yet to come.

Sometimes when I'm trying to get back off to sleep and mentally im moaning cause my hip/back aches, I think about all the creature comforts I have around me and think how lucky I am compared to other women, say in Africa and how they cope with being pregnant and the kind of house, bed and not so creature comforts they have to cope with during their pregnancy. Kind of puts it into perspective for me.

Charlie:-) said:
Sometimes when I'm trying to get back off to sleep and mentally im moaning cause my hip/back aches, I think about all the creature comforts I have around me and think how lucky I am compared to other women, say in Africa and how they cope with being pregnant and the kind of house, bed and not so creature comforts they have to cope with during their pregnancy. Kind of puts it into perspective for me.

I actually was lying in bed thinking this last night also. I really cannot complain and consider myself very lucky to have the facilities and care I have here in this country. I was trying to imagine last night when my hips were aching and I had to stand up for 10 minutes and walk around, how on earth women sleeping on hard floors and the ground managed at this late stage. Really puts it back into perspective for me.

Sherlock said:
Charlie:-) said:

I actually was lying in bed thinking this last night also. I really cannot complain and consider myself very lucky to have the facilities and care I have here in this country. I was trying to imagine last night when my hips were aching and I had to stand up for 10 minutes and walk around, how on earth women sleeping on hard floors and the ground managed at this late stage. Really puts it back into perspective for me.

Me too, I shouldnt complain....but Im still going to :lol:

I tried going back to sleep but Im too wound up...OH rang me this morning to say he is fed up with having no money, its my fault ( because we're having a baby and things cost money ie. rent/bills) its not working and so he doesnt want to help out now. He wants to keep all his money so he can do things like get pissed and buy computer games :wall: I verbally beat him up over the phone but it just made me so angry. I know he doesnt mean it and he is stressed because its the anniversary of his Dad dying this week but Jeez he gets on my tits sometimes GRRRRRRRR :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww, he's probably scared shitless of James coming- I know my OH is really worried about having to provide for us until I go back to work. I try to ignore the fact he seems to think he's the only one worrying (I'm worried too! :roll: ) and just cook the sprog... once she's here he'll be so besotted he wont want to put her down to play his bleedin x-box! :lol:

:hug: :hug: That cant be easy for your OH this week and neither will it be for you if you dont have his support going forward. Like you say hes probably just all stressed out because of his Dad, im sure he will be there for you and support you, just give him time this week to think about his Dad :hug: :hug:

yea he said he is excited about being a Dad but hates having no money and doesnt see why he should go to work while I stay at home. :? He can have this week to think about his Dad, Id rather him not be here.

:hug:

I get the "you don't have to go to work" line too :roll: I'd like to see him keep the house tidy and clean, look after a baby and make sure dinner is cooked! :x He doesn't realise I would relish the chance to spend 8 hours a day with my mates, be able to have real adult converstion and an hour off for a 'break' everyday! :roll:

I know hun, men are stupid. He diesnt even live here! He lives at his Mums but pops in after work for dinner everyday and picks up his washing that I do :roll: then he goes home to his Mums and plays the computer all night - such a hard life ay!

Try one of these..... :wink:

nutcracker-thumb.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
[Me too, I shouldnt complain....but Im still going to :lol:

I tried going back to sleep but Im too wound up...OH rang me this morning to say he is fed up with having no money, its my fault ( because we're having a baby and things cost money ie. rent/bills) its not working and so he doesnt want to help out now. He wants to keep all his money so he can do things like get p*ssed and buy computer games :wall: I verbally beat him up over the phone but it just made me so angry. I know he doesnt mean it and he is stressed because its the anniversary of his Dad dying this week but Jeez he gets on my tits sometimes GRRRRRRRR :evil:

Awww complain away :lol: Its better out than in.

I'm sorry to hear he's wobbling like this at the moment. Hopefully its as you said, a difficult week for him combined with a baby due anytime. Hopefully he won't be like this in a few weeks.

hey Tilly

i get no sleep either, I was also thinking of women in the olden days and how they managed...I remember reading this book about women in the 15th century and so many of them resigned themsleves to dying in childbirth, so scary...we are so lucky to have our comforts and healthcare.

That must be infuriating re OH, he is probably getting cold feet a bit, I know my OH went iffy a few weeks ago and started going on facebook and wishing for his old free life before the shackles of a mortgage and baby/wife etc...he did snap out of it thankfully.

take care
x

p.s my braxtons never got regular but have had mild back pain and period pain all night !

Tillytots said:
Jeez he gets on my tits sometimes GRRRRRRRR :evil:

I know that feeling! My OH keeps banging on about a flippin XBox 360 right now. He is getting a bonus at work next month and he keeps saying 'I am going to get the elite xbox so it has everything I need!' I went off the handle at him and screaming (in the shopping centre, naturally!!) that the money he would spend on the elite one would be better spent on something for the baby. He replied 'it is my money!' and sulked for the rest of the day! Bloody men!!

xjoann said:
Tillytots said:
Jeez he gets on my tits sometimes GRRRRRRRR :evil:

I know that feeling! My OH keeps banging on about a flippin XBox 360 right now. He is getting a bonus at work next month and he keeps saying 'I am going to get the elite xbox so it has everything I need!' I went off the handle at him and screaming (in the shopping centre, naturally!!) that the money he would spend on the elite one would be better spent on something for the baby. He replied 'it is my money!' and sulked for the rest of the day! Bloody men!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im glad Im not alone then :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back