Sleep.

l_maclean

Reaction score
Well last night was a total bust!!

3.30am, and i was wide awake - not even tired. - all i was doing was wriggling about.

4am - i decided to try the sofa - got about an hour, before DH had a heart attack from discovering i wasnt in bed, and came crashing downstairs to check i was alright. lol

Back to bed and eventually slept for about an hour so when he got up for work - was then woken by phone call from midiwife - who apparently i should have seen yesterday - oops.

Dozed on and off for another, before my alarm went off - now bloody knackered, and really want to sleep.

Do you think its daft to go back to sleep at nearly noon??? - dont wanna sleep to late in case i cant sleep tonight - or should i try and force myslef to get up. DH is back at work, so i'd prob just move to the sofa. lol

xxx

Get a nap this afternoon definately!

We need to sleep whenever we can. I struggle sleeping at night too, it gets exhausting sometimes

Im having exactly the same problem.

Been up at 3.30 last 2 nights. Thought it was mainly cus of the horrible cold ive got from somewhere. Cant breathe, headachey n blocked nose. But I wake up literally wide awake, pop t the loo, try t get bk off t kip n it doesnt work, best thing to do is to go downstairs n watch tv n have a snack, worked for me last night.

I managed to get bk to sleep from 9-10.30 but gonna try n stay awake til this evening, as like u im paranoid I wont sleep tonight if I catnap.

We are within a week of each other so could be hormones, baby growing or just one of those things as my midwife always put things down to ..arrrggghhhh!!!

xxx

I have been exactly the same for the last two weeks, getting up at 0430. Think it must be a normal part of pregnancy when you get to this stage. I am due 26 February.

I don't sleep right either. I have to nap whenever I can or I'd literally have like 4 hours sleep a night and that is sooooo not enough!

I've given up on my sleep patterns! My insomnia disappeared for a few nights but has now returned. Went to bed at half 9 feeling absolutely knackered and ended up waking up at 10 to 1 with some tightenings so decided to go and camp on the sofa but couldn't fall asleep so ended up back in bed at 3am. Managed to sleep all the way through to 6 when OH went to work and then slept perfectly all the way to half 10 and struggled to wake up and find the energy to get out of bed!

I wonder if it's also my body getting used to sleeping next to OH again :/ as I slept perfectly once he had gone to work!

I don't sleep right either. I have to nap whenever I can or I'd literally have like 4 hours sleep a night and that is sooooo not enough!

I'm the same 4 hours max. So I do tend to have a nap in the afternoon. It makes no difference to me if I do or don't cos if I force myself to stay awake then I still only get 4 hours that night so feel even worse the next day.

Since the other day I have never felt so sleepy and totally cannot keep my eyes open. x

I totally caved. Went back to bed. Got up just after 1pm. I dread to think what the next few weeks will be like - im rubbish at draggin my self out of bed when i dont have somewhere to bed - and with Mat leave started there's not a lot going on. lol

xxx

Stupid bloody wind outside kept me up all night, i sleep light these days anyway. So here i am at work trying to stay awake. If i could have an afternoon nap i would grab it.

Happy sleeping hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back