Can't poo won't poo

I haven't so far :( and along with the BH I am one seriously peed off mummy lol xxxxxx

I've done a paul daniels....not alot lol but it's a start. Also have managed to empty my bladder properly which was worrying me the most!

Am nearly drowning in OJ....does anyone have a spare snorkel? xxxxxxxxxx

sometimes you find once you can start it off it carries on through the night coming. lol.

Tbh hunny I wouldn't care at all. Have been in so much pain with it :( Berties been really quiet but I've checked him out with the doppler and he's ok.

Oh well, a least I know he'll like being cuddled lol, poor little thing must have been totally squished :lol:

I know I had it the other day thought I was gonna pass out with the pain in my kidney area. Hope it gets better soon. x

:shock:I tried prune juice it was foul !!!
I have found eating a couple kiwi fruit a day helps me and that yesterday that combined with asda's own tinned tuscan bean soup worked it's magic !!!!!:)

Seems we have both had a successful day :)

Hubby made me walk around town and drink lots of OJ and then I just had to go practically ran to the loo lol

Congrats on your big fat POO.............

That had me giggling LMAO, OH is looking at me weird now :), How goes the poo reliefe for you are you all done??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol giggling away here but i sympathise having the same issue .... just ate a plate of ham and steam fresh veggies mw told me its ther best way to get roughage and fiber.apparently the bowel kinks a bit during preg which doesnt help if u got ibs or ibd. congrats on dropping the kids off at the pool lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back