Blood in poo

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ella had blood in her poo today. I got really worried but when the doctor rang me back he said it's very common. She isn't constipated and has been well, but it was still horrible :( I cried as I thought that there was going to be something seriously wrong!

Rubie had it once, I told my HV and she wasn't in the slightest bit concerned :shock: I was though!

Oooh I had never heard of this. I would have been scared too :(

hi

Kiara had this at about three weeks old and it had clots in it they didnt test it till weeks later but all was fine.
They said it happens sometimes but her poo is runny so it never made sense to me.
Dont worry unless it continues and there is lots . Oh and if your still worried make them send it away for testing like i did it was a pain in the butt but it made me feel better.
xxx Katrina
xxx Katrina

They said it happens sometimes but her poo is runny so it never made sense to me.

Ditto. I was just really worried she was going to have to be poked and prodded and that it would upset her :(

She hasn't had anymore, thank god. Normal or not its still really horrible!

hI

yes i agree it is horrible and as a parent you get scared as blood isnt a good sign. she only had the one diaper change with it, then about a week later there was blood when i wiped her bum and took her in and she had a tear from pooing so much poor girl couldnt imagine what it would be like if her poo is hard. :?
Glad shes ok and dont hesitate to call the docs if yoru worried.
xxx katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back