Can't go, won't go :-( *cringe*

pilkers

Reaction score
right so I'm officially constipated :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have no idea why really cos I'm eating tons of fruit, well over 5 portions a day. I eat salads and veg all the time. I have fibre in my cereal everyday and I drink water.

I obey the urge to go when it comes but as soon as my cheeks touch the seat nothing happens :roll:

What can I do?!

oh no... i have to stand next to you on saturday :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kimbo said:
oh no... i have to stand next to you on saturday :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I knew you'd take the p*ss!!! :rotfl:

Just make sure you aren't downwind of me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

my doc prescribed lactalose for me in my last preg.

Its a natural thing to make you go and you can basically regulate the dose yourself.

She also said to avoid bananas as they bung you up bigtime

i've had days like these it just horrible, now for some reason my bums sore :oops: think i might have the start f the dreaded piles :oops:

hope it eases soon 4 u hun :hug:

pilkers said:
right so I'm officially constipated :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have no idea why really cos I'm eating tons of fruit, well over 5 portions a day. I eat salads and veg all the time. I have fibre in my cereal everyday and I drink water.

I obey the urge to go when it comes but as soon as my cheeks touch the seat nothing happens :roll:

What can I do?!
liqorice, prunes, coca cola and chocolate -

yoga-fart.gif

buy a litre carton of fresh apple juice and drink it all within an hour.....

fothers said:
buy a litre carton of fresh apple juice and drink it all within an hour.....

...... and pebbledash the bog :rotfl:

seriously though.... lactulose is good or go and buy a tin of prunes :wink:

I'll have a go at all the suggestions this afternoon!!

I'll let you know how I get on! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buy some Senokot Hi Fibre orange sachets. 2 of them a day should def work! They are absolutely fine in pregnancy too - recommended in fact!

Hi from a fellow constipation sufferer. I'm on the lactulose too and its a pain in the *** literally. Maybe I'm on too high a dose lol but my OH keeps complaining about the rate we are getting thru toilet paper in this house. sorry TMI. :puke:

minxie said:
Hi from a fellow constipation sufferer. I'm on the lactulose too and its a pain in the *** literally. Maybe I'm on too high a dose lol but my OH keeps complaining about the rate we are getting thru toilet paper in this house. sorry TMI. :puke:

drop a dose/spoonful a day and see if that helps. Thats what my doc says you find your own level of how much you need to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back