cant do this

galupy

Reaction score
I'm not sure I can do this every month. I'm not pregnant but not on time either. Just found out this is likely due to one of my meds and I've no idea if it'll get any better. Can't call my cpn cos she's off for Easter and I doubt my psychiatrist will be in either to ask. How am I meant to get pregnant if my meds screw up everything. It's enough to make me want to stop taking them.

So if I'm not around thats why. I can't see other people getting what I want so badly

It must be difficult hun but u have to try and stick it out till u can speak to someone about the medication and see if it is affecting u or not. There must be other medication options if it is? And there must be women who have fallen pregnant while taking meds for other things? I'm probably not helping but I hope u get the answers u need soon and that ur not too down over the weekend x

Hi hun sorry you're having a rough time. Don't get too upset , find out what your alternatives are before you just stop meds all together. Maybe the docs can put you on a more ttc friendly med. Don't lose hope hun just wait it out until the docs are back from the holidays.....

Sounds like you need to wait it out and speak to a professional next week, but it seems to me if it is the meds then that could be a good thing - at least you'd have a reason for why its not happened yet and could do something about it.

I've also been TTC for three cycles and still BFN. Its really hard to deal with and some days are worse than others but we've got to stay hopeful. Some women wait years and years for no obvious reason before their BFP. I'm a total control freak and hate the idea that I can't choose when I'll get my BFP, it seems so unfair that other people get there very quickly or by accident whilst we're still waiting but all you can do is keep going.

If you do choose to stay off the forum, I can totally appreciate why and wish you all the best anyway, but hopefully when you're feeling better and have some answers off the docs you'll come back and will soon be sharing your BFP with us.

Love and luck,
Lou xx

Got an appointment with my Gp Monday but what do I say? Ok now 9 days pate with no sign and a bfn a week ago. Who knows maybe my meds can mess with the test too. I give up

Got an appointment with my Gp Monday but what do I say? Ok now 9 days pate with no sign and a bfn a week ago. Who knows maybe my meds can mess with the test too. I give up

If you don't mind me asking what kind of meds are you on? why do you think they are affecting you ttc? Have you looked online to see what are your alternatives? make a list of questions for your gp appointment. Ask what meds you can be changed over to that are ttc friendly. If its a med has no alternatives ask if you can stop while ttc, go prepared and don't be afraid to tell the gp your plans. Grab the bull by its horns hun, don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back