all these meds

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
do they really help honestly? or is it just very good marketing
i only take my folic acid as im not surposet to have tablets in the house (long story)
im just wondering has anyone concieved quicker taking all the meds then they did without taking them?
manda x

I take the folic acid and am going out to buy asprin and magic med at lunch time, give it my all so to speak.

ive been taking sanatogens pre-natal tablets eith folic acid and other goodies in it since we started trying over a year ago - its done wonders for my skin I must say!

Also OH has just started on Zinc and im going to give the magic meds a try this month now that im charting and SHOULD have some idea of when im oving!

I think i'll give the baby aspirin a miss though as it seems to only work for women with particualr problems other than generically and can lower the libido.

I think with anything you are considering you need to do as much research as possible and find out what risks - if any - you may be taking by mixing and matching all these different meds

i concieved ewan with just follic acid and my midwife suggested taking a soon full of honey. and concieved in 5 months. this time is taking longer i have tried magic medicine.

But i am wary of taking too many chemicals as it cant be good!
good luck to you

will let you know been taking vits (4 month) and magic medicine (2 months). It's looking good or I am a freak :rotfl:

whyslifesobig said:
will let you know been taking vits (4 month) and magic medicine (2 months). It's looking good or I am a freak :rotfl:

your a freak anyway hun - but freaks are cool 8) :rotfl: :hug:

true I want your proud pagan ticker too
I am having mentalist thoughts today like I am not going to clean up my house because the mess seems to have brought me luck!!!! :rotfl:

whyslifesobig said:
true I want your proud pagan ticker too
I am having mentalist thoughts today like I am not going to clean up my house because the mess seems to have brought me luck!!!! :rotfl:

lol! :rotfl:

Luck comes from the strangest quarters!

And if your quarters are as strange as mine........

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
probably stranger sending you some of my mess if I get a BFP this month :rotfl:

hehe yeah send it on over, and good luck!!!!!

I do have an idea that I'll pm you about :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back