Going crazy..whats going on?

Naismum

Reaction score
You know im 1 week late and i feel odd. Im sure i have a water infection.
I went and got a test becaue i take lots of meds and didnt want to harm the baby if we are.
Just did a clearblue one and yes i knew it.. negative.
what the hell is going on with me im so upset i cant stop crying im cracking up here! Wheres my period if im not pregnant and why do i feel odd? help me what should i do before i go crazy. :cry: :cry:

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. It may be that you ovulated later this cycle than normal - do you track your ovulation at all?

no, im the dumb one. If im late i assume im pregnant and get a test and everytime its neg. I cant understand why its neg if im getting weird symptoms and no period. Do tests work the first time or is it me?

Tests won't give a positive result until you have enough HCG in your urine.

I saw in another post that you have been trying for four years - have you been to the doctor in that time to try and see whether they can find out what is stopping you from conceiving?

lots of things can delay your ovulation and one of those things is stress, if you are little or more stressed this month then you may have ovulated later and therefore thats why AF hasn't come yet. i'm keeping everything crossed for you. :pray:

I have just been to the toilet like 10 mins ago sat down and i feel like im going to pee my pants if i dont go now!! Surely thats a sign if any! IM just putting that clearblue test at the back of my mind pretending i didnt do it after reading neg things about it.Im thinking of ordering some strip tests off ebay.. good idea? :pray:

i got some and still showed neg :( tho they r really cheap so can't hurt to have them at hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back