cant decide!

mel_ed

Reaction score
cant decide which mobile to buy which do you think??

they are both colourful which is what i want. the top 1 is £36 and bottom £39 so not much difference in price. HELP!!

I like the one on the right too x x x

Lol i think i prefer the one on the left, although its tough they are both lovely x

a dvd we watched said that initially babies focus best of black and white contrasts. We've seen the one on the right and put it on our gift list :)

a dvd we watched said that initially babies focus best of black and white contrasts. We've seen the one on the right and put it on our gift list :)

i heard that 2 tiny. just noticed its in the sale in mothercare actually for £31.99 instead of £40 which make it cheaper tahn the other 1

Ooh bargin then. I've read that about the black and white things too and have bought a couple of little newborn toys, but most of the other things have colour to them x

Yeah i'd say right to because of the black and white, i know with first three children i used to have just a black and white one that you could change to coloured as they got older and they reallyenjoyed it x I also thought about playing the tune to buba the other day - i know i did it alot with my first children and they always settled well with it on. Any one else been playing specific music to babes?

Yeah i'd say right to because of the black and white, i know with first three children i used to have just a black and white one that you could change to coloured as they got older and they reallyenjoyed it x I also thought about playing the tune to buba the other day - i know i did it alot with my first children and they always settled well with it on. Any one else been playing specific music to babes?

thats sounds a gud idea. i think i'll get my mobile over the next weeks and start playing it a few nights, sure it'll help baby get used 2 the sound of it

Both gorgeous but swaying towards the left one :)

Both gorgeous but swaying towards the left one :)

yeh the left one moves up and down and the little toys come off and can be used as rattles 2.
now i'm even more stuck ha ha

My friend has the one on the right and her wee girl adores it!! She's 5 months now and still very entertained by it. My friend rated it as one of her best baby items!

i heard that 2 tiny. just noticed its in the sale in mothercare actually for £31.99 instead of £40 which make it cheaper tahn the other 1

oh thats a good price too! Im tempted to go and buy it but I gotta control my overdraft!

I need to get one too, I have a pink one from Rosie but I want a neutral one :)

aw i like both of them!! but the one of my right catches my eye 'cause of the swirl patterns.

i forgot about mobiles! i'll need to get looking hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back