DD from Scan or LMP?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
right my DD from LMP was yesterday, though my DD from scan is actually 12th feb, im wondering if anyone else varied this much from their due dates, and what date the baby arrived?

ive been sick tonight, which isnt normal, cant help but (hope) wonder if this is a sign labours about to happen in the near future?

been having loads of feeling of baby bashing my uterus from inside, i just dont feel "right" cant decide if im getting a bug or maybe labour isnt far away?

btw its my 3rd pregnancy

mine is from LMP.

Scan was one day difference :)

Going for 12th April :cheer:

My DD is from my scan on 29th but my LMP make me due on 24th so its only 5 days out. Can't see them getting it out by that much though, must be so frustrating for you. How far were you when you were scanned cos i know the further you are the less accurate it is.

my DD is from LMP
12 week scan confirmed this.

Yours seems like a very big difference :shock: :shock:
If u are sure of LMP then maybe scan was wrong
( babes just a bit small at that point??)

Know what u mean about not feeling "right"
Keep going through phases of this.
Like going through a change :think: :oops:
Strange!!
Feeling neither up nor down at the mo
Will just have to be patient
This is my 2nd pregnancy

My LMP put my due date at 22nd Jan. At my scan my DD was moved to the 31st Jan and my lil boy was born on the 3rd Jan.
Quite a difference!
But I did ask the doctor if my dates could be wrong and my baby wasn't prem, but he said that the 12th week scan is very accurate and can only be out by up to 5 days :think:

kellie80 said:
My DD is from my scan on 29th but my LMP make me due on 24th so its only 5 days out. Can't see them getting it out by that much though, must be so frustrating for you. How far were you when you were scanned cos i know the further you are the less accurate it is.

it was my 12wk scan, which then put me back to 9wks, but as i cant pinpoint my ovulation because my periods went to pot when we started trying i cant really work it out myself

My LMP DD was the 4th Jan

My "12 wk" DD was 22nd jan, and madam was born on the 11th...

i think my LMP DD was more acurate myslef..

mw has just been and she said bump has dropped and baby is 4/5ths engaged

im happy :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back