arguing over who stays at home with the baby

10.gif

sophie27 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

No its ok i guess iam just a moody cow :hug:

everyone is entitled to their say :D

miracle babe is on the edge too sophie! id stay clear of her you know. she's after dilating her cervix to 12cm and she'll try anything to do it

Budge i think you should sort my husband out, after 5 minutes with you im sure he 'd back down!!

sophie27 said:

miracle babe is on the edge too sophie! id stay clear of her you know. she's after dilating her cervix to 12cm and she'll try anything to do it

Budge i think you should sort my husband out, after 5 minutes with you im sure he 'd back down!!

mrs h said:

well hand him over mrs H. Ill sort him and his testicles out! :rotfl: :rotfl:
and i don't mean in a nice way either

mrs h said:

well hand him over mrs H. Ill sort him and his testicles out! :rotfl: :rotfl:
and i don't mean in a nice way either

budge said:
sophie27 said:

LOL You told me to think positive Budge :rotfl:

She's right Sophie I'm one big walking hormone at the moment :hug:

i understand hun it wasnt too long ago i was in 3 tri :) :hug:

Infact iam still a raging hormonal bull :twisted:

cant wait to get back to normal :D

im wondering why i keep repeating myself in this thread :think:
there are two of every one of my posts.

budge said:
im wondering why i keep repeating myself in this thread :think:
there are two of every one of my posts.

Well I wondered that too..........weird :rotfl:

I'm not sure we do ever go back to normal Sophie :rotfl:

Are you lot trying to break the forum or what!

Mrs H are you planning on breastfeeding? That should end the argument if you ask me.
Also is he planning on getting up every 2 hours in the night if you go to work? It sounds like he needs a wake up call to me!

Mrs H, if you are wanting to breastfeed then er hello does your hubby even get a say????? Where is he going produce breast millk from? Take budge's tuna and give him a big hard slap with it....I mean I'm all up for men playing an active role but lets draw the line, you're the one who's carried and kept the baby warm for nine months...had the sickness and done the whole pregnancy thing....you should be the one to stay at home if that's your wish with your new little bundle and breastfeed....it would be a different story if you wanted to go straight back to work.....infact take two tuna's and give him a good slap... :rotfl:

It's probably fun to play happy families and all, but thats not how it really is but it sounds to me that this is how your hubby see's it.

Someone has got to get out there and work for the 3 of you (or more if you have anymore kids), and I don't know how he can expect you to return to work just like that after having a baby, even if he doesn't expect you return to work, one of you has got to, maybe he could get a few weeks paid paternity leave?

like miricle babe said; your pregnant for all the while, gone through all the pregnancy stuff then your expected to give birth and not be there to enjoy your baby, I don't think so, especially if you have shorter maternity leave than everyone else.

Enjoy your baby while you can before you return to work, my sister hardly got to see her 1st born because she had to return to work quite fast and she regretted it because it was my mum who saw her do new things and stuff and also she wanted to breastfeed but couldnt because of returning to work so early.

Breastfeed for as long as u can if you really want to breastfeed, then at least your baby has had breast milk for a while too.

But if you can't solve ur problem then Paternity leave would be a good thing to look in to, maybe your hubby will change his mind after being at home with the baby for a few weeks anyways.

Good luck :hug:

Mummys to stay at home I reckon.

Men cry and winge if they get a cold, how the heck could they deal with 3 hours sleep a night? It's a lovely idea, and if I was made of money I'd have OH at home with me bringing up Damien, (saying that, I do like my peace during the day!) but a man should be the one to work I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back