Please help me decide!

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
My mobile phone is due an upgrade but i can't decide which phone i want.

It's between the Sony Ericsson K850i and the LG Viewty :think:

as a manufacturer sony errickson are byt far the better ones for mobiles - I have an LG and it's rubbish. Not used those phones though so not sure - back at work next week.. ahh the wonderful weorld of mobile phones :wall: :wall: :wall: :hug:

i have just recently got the k850i adn i love it :D

the only thing i would say is... when u take photos.. make sure you do not cover any part of the back of the phone.. as the flash uses ALL of the phone surface for its flash.. and if u cover it at all even a finger, the picture comes out really dark :)

I'm going to have to say sony, i personally dont and never had one of those phones but everyone i know praises them.
Plus i had a LG chocolate and it was CRAP, never had so much troube with a phone as much as that one.

Lola's Mummy said:
It's between the Sony Ericsson K850i and the LG Viewty :think:

My OH has a viewty and its as good as the iphone, i love it. Dont no about the sony. Sorry.
#
Good luck :hug:

i had an lg prada and HATED it. really dislike touchscreens now..

xx

I'd go for the Sony. I have the K880i and love it :D

I rang them to upgrade and the wouldn't give me the same deal i had seen on the net. I've been with them for 5 bloody years :x

I cancelled my contract now :shakehead:

The man i spoke to was a right tw@t and really cocky with me. I'm going to email them complaining :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back