cant believe i'm writing in here..........

lisalegs11

Reaction score
But following my positive OPKs over the last few days, and a stupidly dark one last night, I did a Clearblue this morning and it came up positive in seconds! Such strong lines too!!!!
Me and the hubby are smiling like cheshire cats but its all thanks to my first month of using OPKs and understanding my cycles!
I had no symptoms at all except AF like pains last night so was fearing the worse but absolutely no other symptoms compared to my past cycles where I'd had every symptom under the sun!
Now I just pray to God for a sticky one!
Thank you for all your help and support over the last 6 months, I wouldn't be here without you all.

Xxxxx

OMG congratulations!!!

So pleased to hear your happy news!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :) What dpo are you now?

Ironic about the symptoms/lack of isn't it!! :) Yay!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Another one!!!! :yay: fab news Hun :cheer: congrats! Xx

OMG! This month just keeps getting better and better!
congratulations_animated.gif

haha, I was just catching up on your thread in 'am I pregnant' and got to your message at the bottom, then just had to come and find your BFP message to congratulate you.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! YAY!!!

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Hey hun, very pleased for you. Thats exactly what happened to me. OPK was positive and then a BFP same night I couldnt believe it. The girls followed it live as it happened on here lol. Heres to a safe and happy 9 months.
X

Congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations!!!! YEAH!! another december baby!! xxx

Thanks girlies!!!!!!
I'm about 12DPO I think!!!!
So so so so so so so so happy we've finally made a bean..............eeeeeeeek!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back