I'M OVULATING!!!!!!!!

KJ

Reaction score
hi all, sorry for the very excitable post, but I've just done my OPK and it's DEFINITELY POSITIVE!! So different from all the other ones! And we BD'd last night!!
This is my first month using OPKs because as some of you will know I have very long cycles (42 days!) so it was very difficult to work out when or even if I was ovulating. But my first 2 cycles off the pill were 42 days exactly and I put this info into fertility friend and it predicted my ovulation as tomorrow! How accurate is that! I thought because my cycles were long that they would be irregular, but they're spot on!!
I've been really sad and made a montage of all my OPKs, so here it is for you all to see (not that anyone's interested, but just humour me!)

what does everybody think? Does the link work?

Going to jump on DH tonight aswell to give myself the best chance!! Definitely be testgin in 2 weeks time!!!!

How are my other ovulation buddies getting on?

xxxxxx

just to say, if you double click on the picture it'll open in a larger window so you can read the labels.
I'm sooooo relieved that I'm cycling properly!!! Hope it gives hope to all the other long cycle girlies!!
xxxx

KJ I just want to say I also had 40+ day cycles and I got my BFP first month of trying using ovulation sticks. We only did it on the night before ovulation and the night of ovulation. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP :)

Best of luck KJ enjoy the bd.

Baby dust to you. :hug:

thanks everyone for the replies. I'm not absolutely crazy honest!! Got the day off work, so lots of time to think about it!!

Skatty, that's really reassuring to hear about how you got pregnant. Can I ask a TMI question? My only worry is I don't really get much CM at all. Did you find this and do you think it will affect my chances? Obviously if it's hard for the little guys to get up to my egg, there's less chance of conception?

I just hope DH is up for BDing tonight. I don't want him to find it a bit mechanical, althought I think this si definitely our best chance since we got married. My OPKs indicate that we were BDing at completely the wrong time for all my previous cycles!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your help.

xxx

I didn't think I had that much extra cm -

By the way don't forget to stick your legs and hips if you can mange it in the air afterwards my dh used to laugh at me but def worth a try.

Hi Smurf, thanks for the advice. I don't seem to get much CM at any stage of my cycle.

And regarding the legs in the air thing, I did that last night, and when DH turned the light on, he couldn't stop laughing at me!! I was just chatting away, holding my legs up (what idiots we must look!! but it'll all be worth it in the end!).

xxx

definitely you go girl. best of luck.

Go for it KJ. Try to get him in the morning or tomorrow night as well. We managed it this month on the night I got a positive OPK but I didn't catch. It is hard not to feel mechanical isn't it.

Good luck and happy BD'ing :dance:

Hi!
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck!
And on the CM front - I didn't have much in the way of CM at all, never mind any EW style, so don't worry too much about that, just keep those legs in the air!

ooooo godo lcuk ! thats a very good pos opk ! mines dark but not darker or same colour yet ! but thats alot earlier then i ovulated last month !

KJ said:
thanks everyone for the replies. I'm not absolutely crazy honest!! Got the day off work, so lots of time to think about it!!

Skatty, that's really reassuring to hear about how you got pregnant. Can I ask a TMI question? My only worry is I don't really get much CM at all. Did you find this and do you think it will affect my chances? Obviously if it's hard for the little guys to get up to my egg, there's less chance of conception?

I just hope DH is up for BDing tonight. I don't want him to find it a bit mechanical, althought I think this si definitely our best chance since we got married. My OPKs indicate that we were BDing at completely the wrong time for all my previous cycles!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your help.

xxx

Its funny you should ask that but the month I concieved I really didn't think I had much! I did lie with my bum on a pillow afterwards and waited as long as I could before I went to the loo :lol:

You could always try that medicine that has been talked about a lot on here :)

Good luck for tonight. About the CM thing, get DH to make you orgasm then BD I've found this makes loads of it :oops: and try get him (or yourself) to give you another orgasm when your legs are in the air or when he does, cos it slightly opens your cervix so the little swimmers can get through easier.
:hug:

Well guys, we went to bed super early last night and did BD! And I woke up this morning with bachace, lower abdomen ache and pains in my RH side. So it looks like I"m definintely ovulating (such a relief!).
Now I have my positive OPK to confirm that this is OV pain I don't know how I ever missed it in the past! It's so obvious, owww!
Haven't done an OPK yet today, my strips reccommend to wait until after 10am, so I'm going to go up and do one now. Do you normally get positive OPKs for more than a day?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back