Can't believe I'm posting in here!!

First wee of the day. Can't stop smiling. Please be healthy little blobby!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319784826.915272.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319784826.915272.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 17
Wonderful news Spammy.Hope this is a healthy sticky for you xxx

Well there's no mistaking that 2nd test :) Congrats hun, I'm so chuffed for you xxx

I love stories like this Spammy - it just proves that there is hope for everyone who wants to conceive!

Many congrats to you

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much everyone. Still in hospital. Having the odd pain still but they are less frequent now which I guess is a good sign. Just really hope it will all turn out ok. Can't wait to go home!

Hi,
What a time you must have been through. HUGE congrats to you (and well done on the Mr's super-fertile flock!).

Happy Days!!

Good news girls. I can go home. They said there is no sign the pregnancy is ectopic and I am having a scan in 10 days to check all is well!

Omg spammy a massive congrats, how far gone are u u catch this month or bk in the months u missed ur period?? And just not enough hgc 2 show on test?? Xxx gd luck an here to a healthy 9months for u, :) woo hoo x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Thanks shorty! I think I'm only about 3 weeks. I haven't had a period for 5 months so it's a miracle I'm actually pregnant and it's a little difficult to know exactly how far on I am.

That true, there hope for us all lol, I great when u get scan an u might b further then u thought less time to wait till u meet ur bundle of joy, xxx

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back