Cant believe I'm posting here...eptopic any experiences?

Pregnot

Reaction score
I'm just over 5 weeks gong as cramping and backache
Bleed tonight

Went to hospital - 2 internals and a gynea exam and bloods taken

my levels are too low combined with the pain they suspect eptopic.
I can't find anymore out until Friday when they do bloods again or Saturday when they scan me

What is anyone's experience with this?

Hon, I don't have any experiences with this myself but didn't want to read and run!!

I'm so sorry you are going through this but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Im sorry homey that you are having to fo through this. My mc was nit ectopicso I dont have a great deal of knowledge about it but I do know its important to do exactly what the dr tells you and to make surw you getregularly checked till you are given the blood and scan all clear. This is particularly important with an ectopic mc. Most important is to take care of you mentally as well as physically! Big hug!

Hi Hun..I had an ectopic in 2010 and I know its a very scary thing to happen was the scariest time of my life..I had to have surgery and a tube removed as my hcg levels were too high but if they catch it earlier on you can get an injection and hopefully save your tube..if you have any worries or questions feel free to message me or something..It's hard but having family and friends there for your support is what you need most..fx it's not an ectopic Hun you might just be too early to detect anything through scan..good luck sending hugs x

So sorry you're going through this hun. Really hope its not what they suspecting. All the best!

Awwww so sorry your going through this, sadly I went through similar in September last year, I didnt have bleeding but my HCG levels where being monitored due to past losses. They said that my HCG levels where not high enough for my dates and during an internal scan they couldnt see anything. They carried on doing bloods for about a week but once it was clear that the HCG was not doing as it should they told me it was likely an ectopic preg.

I was given a Methotrxate injection which stops the cells from deviding any further, I didnt need an operation and the injection is the best way to save your tubes for the future.

due to the injection being so toxic we where told that we couldnt concieve for 3 months.

I hope your situation doesnt come to all that, iv heard that it can sometimes take a while to rise as they should and it doesnt always end in disaster.

Thinking of you and good luck xxxxx

Hi. I went through this. Bleeding and pain at 5 weeks. My hcg was very low but kept rising for a fortnight before finally dropping back to zero. Nothing was ever seen on a scan so they dicded that it was a tiny ectopic. Thank god I didn't have to have the methotrexate as my hcg was not too high and my body was resolving it slowly. What was your hcg level? In the mean time take care of yourself, if the pain get worse, esp on one side or you feel ill in any other way go straight back to the hosp ok. X

Realy sorry pregnot :-( dont know anything about ectopic mine have all been mmc or chemical just wanted to say how sorry I was n gbh xxx

Hope ur ok hunny i had ectopic 2weeks ago just keep on at the to find out what it is xx

Hello, I had an ectopic pregnancy 3 months ago which lead to an operation to have both baby and tube removed, I remember my symptoms clear as day and I knew there was something wrong. I had really bad cramps like period pains, sore shoulders, light bleeding and slight pains on the left side. I rang early pregnancy ward and the asked me to come in for a scan they couldn't find a picture so they took my bloods and said they would contact me in the next 24 hours. As soon as I walked through my door the rang me and asked me to go back the next day. I had a further 2 internal scans when a doctor confirmed it was ectopic and I was send to another hospital within the hour. Later that day I had the op, which left me very sore from the waist down. Hopefully you won't be going through this. But if you are my advice is to take the counciling the offer because everything happened in the space of a day or two for me and I could deal with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back