Can't believe I'm back:-)

Hi!

It was a busy weekend for us with DD's 2nd birthday party. But it was great. Now back to work :(

Can't believe we start ttc next cycle!!! X

Our weekend was another quiet one really. Joe has another cold! So, we tried to have a relaxed one as he's not sleeping to well.

We've had a few viewings and one offer but our estate agent has said we should wait to see if we can get more.

Hope you all had a good weekend and happy birthday KHTW to your little one

Xx

oh no, poor Joe! Hope he feels better soon x

Thank you, I can't believe she is 2!

I was just told I missed her card being shown on Cebeebies, I am now gutted!! :(

Happy Birthday to your little one KHTW! I've always thought about doing a card for cebeebies but never get round to it!

I hope Joe is feeling better. How are you feeling foxy?

I hope you're ok Babymaker and Kanga x

Thank you Mrs x

I have booked my pre-pregnancy MOT with GP next week and waiting patiently on smear test results.

I can't believe I haven't established ANY exercise routine yet!! I've had months to do this!! As soon as my mum leaves I am getting on that exercise bike!

Last edited:
I go to Aerial fitness although having a month off due to work. I love it. Can't do it when pregnant though x

Hi ladies, I've been super busy the last couple of weeks and not had a chance to log on to PF. It was my DS's birthday and we had family visiting this week. It was nice but hectic. Nice to relax and catch up with you guys.
omg, Foxy huge congratulations!! This little bean was obviously meant to come along:) when are you due?
xx

Joes feeling a bit better thanks. I took him to the docs on Friday because he sounded really chesty but, all fine, just a common cold.
I'm not to bad thanks. I had a bleed on Tuesday and thought I had lost it but got send for a scan which I had on Friday as well and everything looked ok. Stopped bleeding and saw the heart beat which was lovely. Has made me more anxious though which isn't nice but, fx it's a sticky bean.

Xx

Glad to see you back on here BM! It is nice to have family over but yeah always hectic!

Foxy how scary! Glad to know little bean is doing fine. I hope this cheeky monkey doesn't scare you again x

OH and I had a bit of a spontanious night yesterday (OV) and didn't use protection... I guess this is the first month of trying then!! Think I'll change my ticker lol x

Good to see you back BM. Birthdays are always hectic aren't they.

How scary Foxy - I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. I hope baby doesn't scare you again.

Good luck KHTW! X

Thank you! Now let the craziness of 2WW begin lol :D

Omg KHTW this is it for you:dance: How would you feel if you caught this early? Are you poas'ing early? I'm a sucker for a good line progression:poas:
Foxy, glad your little one is better and that the little bean is doing well too. xx

Mrs CW, any news with you? Looks like it's just you and me waiting now. I've been so busy lately I haven't even thought about TTC which is good.
Where's Kanga?? Perhaps she needed some distance from all baby talk, bless her. Hope her OH will come round to the idea of #4 soon.x

Haha I don't think I can be that lucky, especially since we only dtd once... but again that's all it takes lol. I would be very, very happy. I know I said I wanted it to take a few months because of the age gap but of course now when I stared I want it to happen asap! :clock:

I also said :nopoas: but I KNOW in a few days I'll be all :test: . People seem to hate the 2ww but I love it! The anticipation, the symptom spotting. Not the disappointment of a bfn of course but all the rest :D
Naturally I already checked what my due date would be (8 July) and that it would most likely be a girl! Hahaha and so it begins :looped:

BTW BabyMaker, your sticker will say 6 months before you know it! How crazy is this?! x

Last edited:
We're still planning on waiting until Jan. I've had to come off my pill early. I had horrendous pregnancy symptoms with it - even had several positive tests but also loads of negatives. I had a blood test which was negative but still not feeling right. I've been off the pill over 2 weeks now and not had a withdrawal bleed yet. I don't remember It ever taking this long before.

It won't be long BabyMaker and it'll be your turn!

I hope Kanga is ok

I love the anticipation of the 2ww but hate it at the same time x

omg KHTW, I love that you're as crazy as me:rofl: I will live my poas addiction through you. Keep us updated;-)
Mrs, how frustrating! hope your body regulates itself soon. xx

haha yup that's me :D Only 8 days left until testing begins lol :D

Aaaaaa! I emailed Cbeebies and they just sent me a copy of the video with my Dd's card! I am so happy!

Glad you got a copy of the card being shown!
Hope everyone is ok x

KHTW, that's lovely! Hope you're well and that the tww isnt too hard;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back