Can't believe I'm back:-)

Hi BM! 2ww is a bitter sweet thing! I know better but still symptom spot all day long and can't wait to poas lol!

How are you doing? X

Hey ladies, thank you for asking after me :) yes I did need to take a step back from all the baby talk as hubby is still firmly saying no and that is hard. I have managed to put it all to the back of my mind for a bit, other than today hence being on here lol

Foxy congratulations on the bfp and yay for seeing the heartbeat, fx that the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Kthw yay for starting ttc, it's all very exciting. You never know just the once may be enough (it was for Alfie to come along haha) Harry's birthday is the 6th July and is a lovely time for having a party outside.

My cycles have been pretty regular 25-28 days which is really annoying as before Alfie they were 33ish days so that means more periods in a year :( Mine and hubby's night away is in 12 days and I am so looking forward to it. Just for us to spend some time together away from the children. I'm due to ovulate on the Sunday 5th and our night away is Saturday 4th so we will have to be careful xx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kanga! Glad you are ok and came back to us for a bit of a chat! :hug:

I am so sorry that hubby is still in NO camp... But well done to you for being able to take a step back. Things may change. I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun x

I am staying positive, hoping this could happen for us this month! I will take a cheeky test on Wendesday with ebay cheapie and see what it says :pray: Period due Friday/Saturday! xx

Last edited:
Lovely to hear from you Kanga! Sometimes having a break is the best thing for everyone. I hope you have a lovely break away!

Good luck KHTW! I don’t think I’d have your patience!

I’m still waiting on AF/withdrawal from stopping the pill. It’s been over 3 weeks and only a little spotting. Never had anything like this before x

Lol i don't want to spend the money on frers and the ebay cheapies won't pick anything this early so i may aswell wait! But saying that I guess there is no harm to test every day unti friday :poas:

Haven't been on a pill in ages so not sure about the bleed. Hope it sorts itself out soon. How long will you wait before trying? X

Ha! I’m definitely a :poas:
The plan is to wait until the new year and as we already have 1 August born I would prefer not to have another, but that’s our personal choice x

Yes, no making your kids share birthday month is sensible. So technically you could try in December?

I caved in and tested this morning (damn POAS addiction!) with Ebay strip and got a negative. I am not feeling too bad about it tho as I am give or take 10dpo and these are not that sensitive. Will be trying again tomorrow :D

I took DD swimming yesterday and pulled a muscle in my lower back... hurts like hell! I could hardly put socks on this morning!

Yes we could try in December technically but hubby wants to wait until the new year.
I always find myself squinting on the cheapy strips wondering if there is a line or not. Fx for tomorrow!
I hope your back is feeling a bit better x

Thanks Mrs! I am full of cold now... it hit me out of nowhere!

I did a cheapie Ebay strip and convinced myself there was a line... I really could see a shadow but not sure it shows on the pic the well (posted in Am I preganant). I am away to Asda lunchtime to buy first response test. I could wait the 2 days until AF due and keep testing with Ebay but I am too impatient!

Actually waiting until the new year would be a great way to start 2018! x

So I think AF is finally here but it's very very light. Literally just a but heavier than spotting so im not 100% sure. I'm going to count today as cd1 and see what happens. We can't try this month as I'd be too preggo for our holiday if we caught and it would be another Aug due date.
Hope everyone is ok x

Yes, I think I would count today as CD1. Hopefully next period will be back to normal flo for you.
Yup nobody wants to go on holiday with a big bump!

I got a text from mother in law yesterday that they are booking a big cottage for family gate away from 8th - 16th July 2018 and of course we are going. Which we would have been but I got this in the morning (EDD 8th July). AF not due until tomorrow/saturday so finger crossed it stays away and the lines go darker :)

Attachments

• 20171026_041044.jpg
    20171026_041044.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Oh wow congratulations khtw, brilliant line on a frer :) just once is all it takes sometimes :) how are you feeling? I know before you were saying that you wanted your dd to be as close to 3 as possible?

Mrs cw I hope it is your af, nothing worse than your cycles going wacky before ttc. Although you still have a few months for them to settle down.

Man coming on here makes me so broody! Stupidly looked in the am I pregnant section and I just love all the excitement early bfps bring. As much as I really want another baby I am in a much better place with it all than I was a few months ago, I was a bit obsessed. I do still hope I can change hubby's mind but I'm not in such a rush. I have a lot to deal with as my anxiety and social anxiety has become so bad lately that mentally I don't think I could cope with a pregnancy and newborn just yet so trying to get my head straight first xx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Kanga! Yeah I reallt thought this would take longer lol but not complaining! DD will be 3 months away from being 3 so I guess it may be okay... i hope!

You know best if the time is right or not. Sometimes it makes sense to wait even if it is difficult x

Congratulations KHTW that didn't take long at all!!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Xx

Congrats KHTW! That’s a fab line!

Its hard to come on here and see all the excitement at times. As KHTW has said you know when the time is best. I hope you start to feel more settled soon. Having just gone through a difficult few months and some very low times I can say that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Hope you’re well Foxy x

OMG OMG OMG!! Huge congratulations KHTW:dance: Wishing you a h&h 9 months!
Will be checking on you on the July board. I'm so chuffed for you. Although, you didnt get to poas much LOL!!! That was super fast!

Kanga, soo nice to hear from you! Well done for taking a step back. I've had lots of mental health issues in the past (even now it creeps back sometimes) and totally know how you feel. So big hugs from me:hugs:

We were going to start ttc in June then talked about moving it forward to May but we're thinking of going on holiday in July/Aug and I really dont want to have morning sickness for that. So, I might change the start date to July. Could make the holiday more fun;-) And it would mean a spring baby which i've always wanted. We'll see though. Come May I might be too desperate haha!

Hope you're all well.
Have a nice weekend! xx

Thank you BM :hugs: I am so happy. There is so much to look forward to and also so much to worry about! Exciting times ahead!

Yes... it happend so fast I think OH may feel cheated haha!

May/June are going to be here before you know it! Just go with your gut feeling, thinking with your head is overrated :D

I may be moving to July mummies thread but I am going to pop my head in here too xxx

My periods still aren't quite regular after coming off the depo (yes two years ago now) so it's probably not a bad thing that we've had to put trying back again as it would drive me crazy if we were trying and then I was having them all over the place. This time it's it though.

Welcome Ammonite:wave:
So are you using any other birth control or just not preventing? That's crazy that the depo takes 2 years to get out of your system. Must be the longest wait ever:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back