Feeling so relaxed about wtt

charliebear

Reaction score
I guess coming off the pill (for other reasons than TTC) has helped me relax.

When we do decide to TTC, my body will be rid of the effects of the pill so we'll be ready to start straight away - I hate waiting! :lol:

I'm now not stressing about TTC talks and things. We did the talk last w/end. OH knows I'd like to TTC now :oooo: but we have to get sorted financially first. Which is why OH would like to wait.

So all is good in the 'S' household :D

Awesome hun :)

Glad you're feeling more relaxed, I'm hoping coming off my pill may do the same, and possible let me lose some weight!!

Lxx

Thank you :)

Actually thats one of my reasons for coming off the pill. I just cannot lose weight whilst on it. The other is I get these weird red patches randomly and it could be the oestrogen, Dr wants me to take the mini-pill as it doesnt have oestrogen but I dont want to try it just for that when in 'x' months time I will have to go through the process of stopping it.

Good luck with coming off the pill and the weight loss :hug: x

Hey hun ive just come off the pill and well ended up having hanky panky right in my most fertile time... I doubt ive caught that quick but we will see. Ive broken out in a load of spots today hmmmmm that sounds like a pill leaver! good luck and hope u get ur finaces sorted. Im never gnna get mine sorted to may as well just get on with it!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back