Can't believe I am announcing this!!!

I am not sure yet, I haven't tested since Monday and my lines were getting lighter so stressing out about it all. I will wait and see what happens over the next week

Michelle x

Oh sweetie, sorry to hear you are stressing. Hopefully it's just a dip and everything is going as it should. Will be thinking of you xx :friends:

Last edited:
I am now bleeding so I have lost my little bean. I am absolutely devastated. I can't stop crying :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Michelle x

Oh no Michelle! Can't believe this is happening to you, I really feel for you hun. Just cry and get it all out, I'm so very sorry xx take care xx

Oh Michelle that's awful I feel sick for you. Is the bleeding heavy it might still be ok. Life is so cruel!!! sending hugs and sticky thoughts. Xxxx

Oh hun I'm really sorry. Thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you and ur DH Michelle :( Life can be so cruel! And to people that deserve some happiness the most!
So sorry your having to go through this again. Try and stay strong xxxxxxx

I just went dizzy when I read your post, so gutted for you , lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

Oh no Michelle!! That is awful news :(

Thinking of you and hubby.. And if you want to rant, cry, get angry we are all here to listen xxx

Oh hun i'm so gutted for you xxx life can be so cruel xxx much love xxxx :hugs:

Seonaid
xx

Oh no Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this. Devastating news. You wanted this so much. We are all here for you sweetie xx :(

Last edited:
Nooo, i didnt want to read this :(((((( will the doctors properly check you over now tho in case there something that is causing the miscarriage? My mate's sis in law had to go through several mc's to find out theres something wrong with her blood which was causing.. Something so simple! That should be picked up sooner rather than having to go through the pain of a loss. Wish you all the best hun, all my blessings go to you and your oh hugs xxx

I am so sorry you're going through this hun xx

Sorry to hear that hun . My thoughts are with you

Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111