Can't believe I am announcing this!!!

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
Today I got my :bfp:
View attachment 31956
Both me and my husband are just over the moon, we are a little bit nervous as we lost our last little one just before 6 weeks so we just need to take each day as it comes and enjoy the little milestones. Fx this is a super sticky one, please be sticky

Michelle x

Im so so so so soooo happy for u michelle :)

congratulations!!!!

YAY!!! xxx

Woohoo I'm so so happy for you hun xxx so deserved I'm going to change my cheer for ur bfp signature to a super sticky bean cheer now xxx welcome to tri one sweety xxxxxxxx

Woohoo I'm so so happy for you hun xxx so deserved I'm going to change my cheer for ur bfp signature to a super sticky bean cheer now xxx welcome to tri one sweety xxxxxxxx

Aww thank you SeonaidMac that means a lot to me xx

Michelle x

congrats again Michelle! wonderful news......that big temp dip before O had to have meant something that was some super estrogen surge you had there :)

so happy for you, I keep looking at your FRER pics to and seeing preggo tickers in your sig is great :)

Michelle x

You're so welcome xx i've been silently stalking your TTC thread and burst into tears myself when i saw your :BFP: xx (damn pregnancy hormones lol ) xx So nice to see other people i know from TTC joining me xx now we just need JoJo to join us xx

So so happy to see this thread x everything crossed for you or a super super sticky bean xxx

congrats again Michelle! wonderful news......that big temp dip before O had to have meant something that was some super estrogen surge you had there :)

so happy for you, I keep looking at your FRER pics to and seeing preggo tickers in your sig is great :)

I was so excited picking out my pregnant tickers, never thought I would get to do this. When you told me about those dips on my chart before ovulation and about my hight 21 day bloods I thought this could be it, you helped keep me positive. So thank you Iwant3, your help and advice helped me a lot xx

Michelle x

Michelle x

You're so welcome xx i've been silently stalking your TTC thread and burst into tears myself when i saw your :BFP: xx (damn pregnancy hormones lol ) xx So nice to see other people i know from TTC joining me xx now we just need JoJo to join us xx

Yeah there are a few special ladies I want to follow me into tri 1, JoJo, Teepee, KMummy, Outofsync, Rednursie, Pippa and of course the very lovely ScotchEgg. I want them all to get super sticky beans ASAP

Michelle x

Last edited:
Just seen your news in your other thread and had to check out your announcement! Congratulations Hun, so so happy for you and these pregnancy hormones have got me welling up too! Xxx

I know I haven't been here that long but ive been following ur journey. A massive congratulations to U my lovely and I hope ur bean is super super sticky!! I'm so happy for U. Xxx

Wow!! Amazing news - this has made my weekend. Big hugs hun and fx for a very sticky bean xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Michelle I'm so happy to read this!! Have a h&h 9 months xxxx

Thank you ladies, your congratulations and well wishes mean so much to me. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you all xoxoxo

Michelle x

Last edited:
Just replied in you other thread but thought I'd say a ma-hoosive CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Over the moon for you! Hope its a health and happy 9 months and you have a super sticky lo tucked up in there xxxx

I keep rubbing my belly and encouraging my little bean to hang in there nice and tight. I know it sounds weird but it can't hurt right.
Come on little bean dig in there and hold on tight, mummy and daddy are desperate to meet you once your fully grown xx

Michelle x

Congratulations!!! So pleased it's finally happening for you Michelle. Hope you have a stress free 9 months and a beautiful healthy baby at the end of it! What a lovely valentines gift for you and your hubby! Take care and enjoy!! :) Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back