Can't believe I am announcing this!!!

OHH MYY HAT! I cannot believe I missed this! MASSIVE MASSIVE congrats to you and your DH Michelle! May this be the stickiest bean of them all! All the very best to you love :hugs:

Thank you ladies, i am overwhelmed by all you lovely words, i am so glad i found this website and made some good friends on here. You are all so lovely, thank you xx

Michelle x

Last edited:
Isn't is weird we all openly admit to stalking someone we don't even know to see whether they've peed on a stick or not :p x

Just like Teepee I cant believe I missed this but Michelle I am positively OVER THE MOON for you! A HUGE congratulations to you!:hugs: I hope as well that this unbelievably well deserved BFP is an extra sticky bean - keep talking to little one and encouraging to stick like glue! :lol:

I am so excited that you are moving into Tri1 now too! Happy healthy times for you hun, you so deserve them! XXXXX

On Saturday when u annouced the BFP i had a massive cheesy grin replying to our inbox msgs and my mum was like 'why r u smiling...?'

I said ohh theres a lovely lady on PF that i go on called Michelle and shes been ttc since June and explained how tough its been each month for u.

She was like ohh is she from work??

HAHAHA.. i said no... but i feel like i know these ladies because of all the journeys we shared!!!

:) :) :)

WE ARE A PF FAMILY! xx

Congrats again Michelle hehe :) xxx

Last edited:
Aww thats so sweet Dani. We definately are PF family. I dont know what i would do with you all. Your messages we lovely and they really brought a smile to my face xx

Michelle x

Last edited:
I Will do a digi on Wednesday just want to make sure I pass my AF date tomorrow safely. I keep knicker watching just to make sure I'm not bleeding.

Michelle x

I am scared stiff. I keep thinking I am going to loose this little one. My AF would be due tomorrow and I just want it to pass quickly and without any problems. I am so so scared its all going to end.

Michelle x

Well, well, well... what do we have here then? Yes. Oh yes. It's a Balthazar :bfp:

Huge congratulations Michelle, I'm absolutely delighted for you. :hugs: Try not to stress or worry. Looking forward to your digi xx

Last edited:
awww, i must have misses this, Massive congratulations to you Michelle, heres to a healthy 9 months and a very sticky bean xxx

Just seen this! Massive congratulations!!! :) xxx

Awesome news!!!! Get nice and snugly little bean xxxxxxxxx

I dont know how i have missed this either!A huge congratulations to you both and wishing for a super sticky bean.xxxx

Can't wait to see the digi - hope today passes quickly for you Mrs!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back